U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-16-2011, 04:54 PM

171 posts, read 182,386 times
Default Kody Brown - Sister Wives - which neighboorhood?

Hey - I live in Utah, but own property in Las Vegas, was wondering where
this guy and his 4 wives got homes? NO EXACT address please, even they are entitled to some privacy!. Fact is Utah would probably NEVER arrest him....and now he is Nevada's problem. How? Well single mother's get Medicaid, Welfare, and food stamps.(only one LEGAL WIFE). Not too many people CARE how he wants to live his life, but not at my expense (taxes) etc. I see it here all the time...paying for stuff at K-mart, Walmart with food stamps. My health insurance is soooooo high because of these people. Again, no problem with their beliefs....just my money to support!

Old 07-16-2011, 06:45 PM

8,778 posts, read 4,885,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoliver View Post
this guy and his 4 wives got homes? NO EXACT address please, even they are entitled to some privacy!. Fact is Utah would probably NEVER arrest him....and now he is Nevada's problem. How? Well single mother's get Medicaid, Welfare, and food stamps.(only one LEGAL WIFE). Not too many people CARE how he wants to live his life, but not at my expense (taxes) etc. I see it here all the time...paying for stuff at K-mart, Walmart with food stamps. My health insurance is soooooo high because of these people. Again, no problem with their beliefs....just my money to support!
If they expect to collect benefits you can bet they are all living in different homes and in different neighborhoods.

Old 07-16-2011, 07:01 PM

96 posts, read 163,924 times
I heard they bought or rented 4 different homes...he travels between the wives. How romantic. not...

Old 07-16-2011, 07:12 PM

8,778 posts, read 4,885,222 times
I personally think that the network giving him a reality show is reprehensible. This show will only serve to attract more women to this man. Will the network be happy when this man has 100 wives living on welfare?

Old 07-16-2011, 07:24 PM

3,156 posts, read 3,257,801 times
I am one to talk, but OP, I feel you where more interested in starting this post to voice your opinions about this person, then to actually ask a question.

Jonathan

Old 07-17-2011, 12:02 AM

719 posts, read 781,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I personally think that the network giving him a reality show is reprehensible. This show will only serve to attract more women to this man. Will the network be happy when this man has 100 wives living on welfare?
Now, see, I think its just the opposite. If the guy has four wives and they are all willing to share, he must not be that great of a person, otherwise each wife would want him all to herself.
He's a dud.

Old 07-17-2011, 06:40 AM

3,156 posts, read 3,257,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSarah View Post
He's a dud.
Now I disagree, with 32 kids he's a DAD

Jonathan

Old 07-17-2011, 09:01 AM

1,386 posts, read 1,164,927 times
It's funny, if a guy sleeps around and lies about how many women he has he's considered a player, some people might even look up to a man who is so affluent with the ladies. Happens all the time, he gets another girl pregnant or sometimes more than one woman pregnant.

If a man sleeps around and is honest about it, we call it polygamy and make it illegal.

Old 07-17-2011, 09:21 AM

719 posts, read 781,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
Now I disagree, with 32 kids he's a DAD

Jonathan

Well, at least the wives are claiming the kids are all his. LOL

Old 07-17-2011, 02:55 PM

366 posts, read 602,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoliver View Post
No listings for Kody Brown on the Clark County Assessor's website. Maybe they're in a mobile home (s) ???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas