Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 08:46 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,340,514 times

Advertisements

What does any of this have to do with the thread and the OP's question?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2011, 09:18 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,187,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeneous View Post
I didn't realize I was being followed. It's just my opinion, no offense/slander meant. I enjoyed living here until I had kids, everything changed after that. Maybe I've just been here too long and need a change?

Love,
Phoenist
Sorry...does not fly. Children care little about culture and, in the worst of cases, small children will love Las Vegas as opposed to anywhere in the cold climates.

You have every right to decide Las Vegas is not your bag. I have personally declared the entire country east of the Mississippi unlivable.

But I am not about to tell everyone that it is uncultured and no place to raise children.

After ten years in Parker or Fort Collins you may well decide it was a bad choice and wend your way back to Las Vegas or Phoenix.

We will forgive you...

Old 08-25-2011, 06:50 PM

41 posts, read 183,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeneous View Post
Why on earth would you do that?? Seriously though?? Unless you're single with no kids and make six figures, stay in CO.

Well I went to college in Phoenix and it's funny when you live so close to mountains, yet rarely visit them. And this potential move to Vegas would be a test. If things don't go well, I will accept that and move on- it's not a big deal. I want to see for myself

Old 08-25-2011, 06:53 PM

41 posts, read 183,642 times
After ten years in Parker or Fort Collins you may well decide it was a bad choice and wend your way back to Las Vegas or Phoenix.

yay ft collins! that's where I'm from. I can live without the snow, and will take 108 over 30 degrees (or lower) anyday!!

Old 08-26-2011, 08:59 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
I was born n raised in Limon....out where the Wind comes Whisling Down the Plain [on its way to OK lah HOMA]

BRB I have to go shovel the heat outta my driveway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: