Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2007, 03:24 PM

229 posts, read 813,328 times

Advertisements

[quote=demonstra;1510863][quote=ackackack;1287855]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post

oh wait hey lookie here you bash someone for saying something but they made no racist comment you dont know him maybe he is mexican you dumb a$$ seriously dont put words in peoples mouths it just makes you look like king dont know sh#! so go back to bed and insert you foot back in your mouth and shut up
Nothing like showing up to the conversation a few weeks late. However it should make ignorrant types like yourself happy to read that I'm not posting much anymore. The weather is good, so I can come out of my summer hibernation and enjoy this craphole. Another reason to stop posting, or at least seriously cut back on them is that a$$es like yourself don't see when I'm making (or typing) a joke. Read your stupid posts before you post them, you're right, I don't know Buzz, and you don't know me. Wrap your ignorant mind around this: I too am Mexican, so can I still be a racist? In short, go away and grow up, or at least try to be topical or funny.

On a topical note, I still don't like Las Vegas (I didn't want to give anyone the wrong idea), and this is an anti-Las Vegas thread. I'll apply the same backwards logic about giving someone of color a pass to say ignorrant, racist things to my dislike of Las Vegas: I am a native; my parents are natives. I've seen it change again and again, and I don't like it, so because I'm a native, I can say whatever I want about it, right? I still don't have to leave because I don't like it here do I? I don't know where to go. Anyways, let's get off the OJ topic and get back to what this thread is really for, hating Las Vegas!

Old 09-18-2007, 03:26 PM

Oops, sorry about the quotes BUZZ. That rant wasn't directed at you, it was supposed to be in response to DEMONSTRA's brilliance.

Old 09-18-2007, 03:35 PM

818 posts, read 3,692,248 times
How can you be a native Las Vegan and also a Mexican?

Old 09-18-2007, 03:42 PM

Pardon me Chest, I should have said, "of Hispanic decent," or are you implying that at one time there were only "white" natives? Just kidding of course. I don't want to start another war in here.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:08 PM

818 posts, read 3,692,248 times
I was just busting balls lol

Old 09-18-2007, 04:50 PM

1,755 posts, read 5,324,767 times
Kidnapping now in THEcesspool: Las Vegas Now - Breaking News, Local News, Weather, Traffic, Streaming Video, Classifieds, Blogs - O.J. Simpson Now Charged with Kidnapping

Old 09-18-2007, 08:27 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,187,037 times
Please Sheriff - you are trying to make it sound as if Las Vegas is the only major metro areas with problems - not so. Try this on for size:

Phoenix police officer shot, killed in jaywalking stop

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/0918abrk-officerhurt18-ON.html (broken link)

This is the third Police Officer killed in the line of duty in 3 months!

Old 09-18-2007, 10:56 PM

2,990 posts, read 8,695,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Please Sheriff - you are trying to make it sound as if Las Vegas is the only major metro areas with problems - not so. Try this on for size:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/0918abrk-officerhurt18-ON.html (broken link)

I was checking out the PHX threads and I think people hate that place more than Las Vegas. Crime seems to be a major complaint and the super hot temps and no culture. If you think Vegas is a cesspool, i think PHX, a city double Vegas's size is in worse shape.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:25 AM

1,755 posts, read 5,324,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post

For starters, THEcesspool is comprised of 13 wards/districts, in the last 4-5 years, show me ANY other town with OVER 50% of their politicians in prison, or on their way. Last 5 or so weeks in THEcesspool---4 resort shootings; no, LV is truly THEcesspool.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:33 AM

2,990 posts, read 8,695,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff View Post
For starters, THEcesspool is comprised of 13 wards/districts, in the last 4-5 years, show me ANY other town with OVER 50% of their politicians in prison, or on their way. Last 5 or so weeks in THEcesspool---4 resort shootings; no, LV is truly THEcesspool.
Just for fun, why dont you post a thread on the PHX forum and I'm sure there will be someone there than can debate with you on how bad PHX is compared to LAS. It would be kinda fun to watch BTW, there is a city in CA called "Los Banos".. This might be the real cesspool.. as for this Banos means "the can"

Is Gilbert turning in to Watts in LA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas