Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 05:04 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,349,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by radraja View Post
You could always book a hotel suite, decorate with balloons and other silly party favors. Bring your own music, food spread, and alcohol to reduce costs. Plan party games. Maybe bring a pinata or something goofy like that.
For a couple of my granddaughter's B-Days, my daughter got a suite at the Rio for a couple of days, then invited people to just stop by when they could for cake and ice cream. In the meantime they all hung out at the pool, and if guests wanted to swim they could too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2011, 06:17 PM

10,864 posts, read 16,990,912 times
I'd go with Hofbrauhaus instead of the Irish pub -- the beer at the Irish pubs is nothing special. (Guinness is OK in the US, but nothing like Ireland.)

Meanwhile, the beer at Hofbrauhaus is flown in weekly from Munich. Also, you and a few dozen people can descend on the place without any trouble at all. That venue is BIG. Besides, your guy can get paddled by a German beer wench for his birthday.

Old 09-10-2011, 07:55 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSarah View Post
Born in Batavia, spent my first nine years of life in Skaneateles. My relatives still live in East Auora and Buffalo.
Ahhh...Central & Western NY. I'm in The Catskills...and am in absolute heaven.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:46 PM

508 posts, read 1,021,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
how about visit one of the legal brothels. Sherris or chicken ranch are 45 mins away. they both have bars where you can also order food an drinks get some dances out of the girls you dont have book a date with the girls just hang out go for a tour.........

i use to work at S.R. in Parump its very chic and upscale and they use to have a freee limo not sure if they still do .
I am sure all the other guests would like that and a bunch loose women is not something I want to go see. Sorry I just dont dig chicks.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bledsoe3 View Post
Push him off the top of the Stratosphere.

SkyJump Las Vegas
I thought about that but i think he would take me with him (willing or not)

Old 09-10-2011, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopLV View Post
I'd go with Hofbrauhaus instead of the Irish pub -- the beer at the Irish pubs is nothing special. (Guinness is OK in the US, but nothing like Ireland.)

Meanwhile, the beer at Hofbrauhaus is flown in weekly from Munich. Also, you and a few dozen people can descend on the place without any trouble at all. That venue is BIG. Besides, your guy can get paddled by a German beer wench for his birthday.
Thats a great place too! I found the website... really cool.

Old 09-11-2011, 10:52 AM

699 posts, read 2,219,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grofica View Post
Ok,

So I want to do something for the Hubby for his birthday. He has never had the opportunity to have a real birthday party before. There are only going to be around 15ish guest (all adult) but would like to do something fun...

anyone got any ideas?
have you asked him what he would like to do?

Old 09-26-2011, 07:26 AM

Well party went great... I actually went to McMullans... that place has a good vibe and I loved the band. its hard to find live bands that have an amazing live voice. it was a blast! thank you for the advice!

Old 09-26-2011, 10:47 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grofica View Post
Well party went great... I actually went to McMullans... that place has a good vibe and I loved the band. its hard to find live bands that have an amazing live voice. it was a blast! thank you for the advice!
You're welcome. Glad this non-resident could help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas