Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 05:24 AM

3 posts, read 3,477 times

Advertisements

We are moving to Vegas this month. My daughter will be 2 yrs old in October. We will be living in Summerlin. We're looking for the best preschools in the area that my daughter can join now. Merryhill on Alta and Seton Academy seem to be the best from what I have discovered. Both seem good, but we're leaning towards Merryhill at the moment due to location. Any feedback on these or recommendations on others would be appreciated.

Also, it seems Challenger, Meadows, LVDS, and International, are all good, but won't except her until 3 or nearly 3. Challenger or Meadows would be the best fit when the time comes based on my research.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 03:00 PM

2,700 posts, read 4,924,661 times
Your daughter is not even 2 yet..Let her enjoy being a child....

Old 09-04-2012, 10:05 PM

102 posts, read 255,768 times
Please check out Kids' Co-op Preschool & Kindergarten. This year will be my son's second year there. He is 3 years old and started in the 2s class three days a week. The more I learn about early childhood education, the more grateful I am that we found this jewel in the desert. Kids' Co-op is a child-centered, developmentally appropriate, play-based school. The last part is key: PLAY. There are no worksheets there but the kids are learning by doing, experimenting, creating. I can't say enough wonderful things about it. I was worried about finding community when I moved to LV nearly 2 years ago and I have found it at the Co-op. It's really like a 2nd family to me. The school requires quite a bit of a time commitment from families but it is so worth it to be involved and engaged with your preschooler. Feel free to message me for more info. We have many families from Summerlin. Kids' Co-Op

Old 11-28-2012, 12:27 PM

7 posts, read 11,758 times
Bright Child Learning Centers. There are several locations in Las Vegas. My son attended the one on Ft Apache Road. We had a great experience with them, my son loved it there. They are affordable and even have webcams in the classrooms so parents can log in and watch throughout the day if they wish. Also once he started kindergarten they provided school pick up/drop off to the elementary school. Good luck.

https://www.brightchildlc.com/locations.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas