Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 03:34 PM

83 posts, read 178,680 times

Advertisements

What stores have best selection of new and used guns. Please send recommendations of best stores for service and selection.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 04:11 PM

15,746 posts, read 14,343,513 times
On my last trip, I walked into Lock -n Load Tactical on Eastern in Henderson. Looked like a worthwhile place.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:05 PM

204 posts, read 316,670 times
If you go to the website galleryofguns.com and use their gun genie, you will get the prices of most of the gun shops in town. I go to the guns and ammo garage West of the Luxor off Dean Martin. The best or near the best prices in town. And an added bonus, the guys that work there are informative. I don't know of any places for used guns.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:04 PM

687 posts, read 1,935,685 times
Check out Bargain Pawn on North Las Vegas Blvd. They have a pretty good collection, fair prices. Sponsor CCW classes and know all the laws.

Welcome to Bargain Pawn!

Exercise your rights. Remember, the police are only minutes away, when seconds count.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:29 PM

629 posts, read 1,171,011 times
Enjoying my last month of gun-free society here in Australia, but when I move to my home in LV I'll reluctantly shop for a shotgun with this thread.

I've lived in several different cities, including LV, but I've never felt safer than I do here.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:31 PM

2,820 posts, read 4,455,873 times
i don't know about where to get the guns, BUT if you're looking for ammo.....pahrump has a bulk ammo store, with cheaper sales tax than vegas ammo store is called "stockpile defense" & is located on the main street in town.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:23 AM

2,724 posts, read 4,748,797 times
The array of weapons for sale (including submachine guns and suppressors) at the Gun Show in Las Vegas is astounding!
[mod cut- off topic]

Last edited by observer53; 09-06-2012 at 02:13 AM..

Old 09-06-2012, 02:09 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,180,335 times
Numerous posts deleted. The OP asked a simple question about gun SHOPS. Keep this thread on that topic, please, and off gun ownership, 2nd amendment rights, gun laws, etc, which are for the most part not LV topics and are off topic for this thread.

Last edited by observer53; 09-06-2012 at 02:48 AM..

Old 09-06-2012, 06:35 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,453,854 times
To the Aussie....why RELUCTANTLY ?

If It's reluctantly, just don't buy one.

As for the Las Vegas gun shows...so far I've been pretty disappointed in them...they seem tiny compared to what I'm used to. Then again its been a few years since I've been...maybe they are all getting smaller?

As for ammo, the cheapest .45 I've found has been at Guns & Ammo Garage, that includes checking Stockpiles prices.

I like American Shooters so far for indoor ranges....I have yet to find my favorite store as I've not been to ALL of them yet.

What are the suggestions for best surplus store?

There was a really big surplus store in Denver that I liked:
https://secure.armysurplusforless.com/

..haven't found one like that yet.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:02 AM

2,076 posts, read 4,051,219 times
Gun shows in town, IMO are going the way of the dodo bird due to the internet/gunbroker. You need your ticket into the show and pay for parking, usually runs around $20 for both for one person. So now you gotta save at least $20 just to break even.

I went to the show on Sunset in the All American Sports Park and there were hardly any guns there. Lots of magazines, tasers, holsters, and accessories but hardly any guns. I've heard the one at Cashman Field is better, but I'm not spending my money to find out.

I've found if you want anything in demand you need to call around to find someone who has it and find the best price. It doesn't seem like any one store has the price price on everything, it's more like this store has the best price on item x this week.

I like the Discount Firearms range, easily the cheapest indoor range, I think it's $15 for all day and you can use your own ammo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
As for the Las Vegas gun shows...so far I've been pretty disappointed in them...they seem tiny compared to what I'm used to. Then again its been a few years since I've been...maybe they are all getting smaller?

As for ammo, the cheapest .45 I've found has been at Guns & Ammo Garage, that includes checking Stockpiles prices.

I like American Shooters so far for indoor ranges....I have yet to find my favorite store as I've not been to ALL of them yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas