U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2012, 11:53 PM

454 posts, read 788,395 times

Advertisements

Like so many others on these forums, I'm thinking of relocating to the Vegas area. I found apt complexes thru out the valley owned by Ovation. They appear to me very nice complexes. One thats on the top of my list is Madera by Sahara & Town Center. However;the best apt layout was at Tivoli near Rainbow & Craig.

1. Any experiences with Ovation?

2. Any other corporate owned complexes worth looking into near Summerlin or Providence?

3. I left the Rainbow & Craig complex and then traveled South on Rancho. The area didn't look too well and a lot of less disrables walking around. I think this area would still be considered North Vegas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2012, 03:45 AM
Status: "Invisible cats keep you up at night" (set 21 hours ago)

9,761 posts, read 21,611,712 times
^^Rainbow and Craig is not in North Las Vegas. That is an older more established area of Las Vegas. North Las Vegas only extends to Decatur.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:21 PM

13,482 posts, read 9,606,542 times
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate...ent-Homes.html

That area is not a bad part of town. Kind of quiet, convenient to the freeway and Summerlin. As Pink stated, It is not in the city of North Las Vegas.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:33 PM

454 posts, read 788,395 times
Thanks for the link. Of course, I was impressed with the town center area (still unknwn what theyre building on NW corner of town cntr & sahara) being in summerlin. The Rainbow st apts, while I liked the layout didnt seem to be in a nice area. Older, yes but how safe? May stick with summerlin area but wasnt sure if that was N Vegas. Thanks. Trying to find nice apts in Providence area too. Thnx.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:28 PM

12,973 posts, read 12,145,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chgodon View Post
Thanks for the link. Of course, I was impressed with the town center area (still unknwn what theyre building on NW corner of town cntr & sahara) being in summerlin. The Rainbow st apts, while I liked the layout didnt seem to be in a nice area. Older, yes but how safe? May stick with summerlin area but wasnt sure if that was N Vegas. Thanks. Trying to find nice apts in Providence area too. Thnx.
You might want to think again. Across the bridge from Tivoli you are in the rurals...all 1/2 acres. Walk for miles and never see another soul. The locale is convenient to the Santa Fe and there is lots of local shopping down the block at Craig and Rancho.

The local neighborhood has practically nobody...and that always makes for low crime. It is not good Summerlin but I doubt you can find a Summerlin apartment complex that works any better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas