Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 06:52 PM

751 posts, read 1,167,227 times

Advertisements

Does anybody know the name of that shirtless African American dwarf that roams the streets of Las Vegas, he usually does back flips for cash and other amazing tricks? He has been featured on COPS twice and I still dont understand why that cop would arrest such an interesting person. I know the cops tried to find him a job at this "little people" establishment, but I don't know if he is still there. Anyways, what is he up to these days?

Last edited by lukeache; 10-15-2007 at 07:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2007, 07:00 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,389,201 times
He's up to about 3'2" these days.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:02 PM

And he goes by the name of Ole Captain!

Old 10-15-2007, 07:04 PM

697 posts, read 3,270,881 times
Loser cop huh?? Thats a little harsh. When someone complains, we have to act. I do know his name. We booked him the other night for disturbing the peace down here in Henderson again, but since you insulted one of my fellow officers, I'm not gonna tell you. Besides I cannot give out that information.

Actually JFKIII he is 4 something. and his weight code is 2.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjski21 View Post
Loser cop huh?? Thats a little harsh. When someone complains, we have to act. I do know his name. We booked him the other night for disturbing the peace down here in Henderson again, but since you insulted one of my fellow officers, I'm not gonna tell you. Besides I cannot give out that information.

Actually JFKIII he is 4 something. and his weight code is 2.
No offense! I understand cops have to do their jobs, but come on, how can someone keep a straight face when a midget is being arrested for doing back flips and not only that, he tries to get away by climbing the utility pole LOL I could never be a cop because I would be laughing my ass off at this type of "ridiculous" situation.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:33 PM

The problem is that he is doing his thing in Henderson. If it were downtown LV or The Strip...he'd be just fine. After all, look at Mr. Happiness...he's got that corner locked up! Henderson doesn't want to be considered as part of the circus that all of LV is. However, Henderson only exists because of Las Vegas. They should learn to take the good with the bad.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:41 PM

697 posts, read 3,270,881 times
No i was kidding, he is an interesting character and I do not know what became of him. I'm sure we will see him soon however. I was actually not on duty when he came in.

It took alot of self control for that officer to stay professional. I do not know if I could have held in my laughter.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:46 PM

Well, I understand! Actually, this day, he was at a gas station in Vegas climbing the pole for money. Actually, if he falls, he could certainly die! But, this is quick money! He must be desperate! Poor thing

YouTube - MIDGET FROM COPS LAS VEGAS CLIMBS LIGHT POLE & DOES PULLUPS

Old 10-16-2007, 02:51 PM

Bad dwarvz...bad dwarvz...
Watcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

You're four foot eight...and you had bad traits.
You go to school. And you learn the golden rule.
So why you flippin' like a bloody fool?
If you get hot...you must get cool...

Old 10-16-2007, 08:01 PM

The cops tried to help him though, I will give them credit for that. They hooked him up with a job, but I guess, he probably did not show up after a while or started some trouble. He is a nice guy, but he is a lot of trouble. I guess, he is not good at holding jobs, he would rather be climbing poles for money, but that is dangerous. How can we help this guy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: