U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2012, 10:42 PM

13 posts, read 25,395 times

Advertisements

I lucked out and finally found a positive living situation for a change.

On Monday afternoon, I'll be needing help from someone who has a pickup truck. I need one queen sized bed and 2 office chairs moved from around N. Rainbow and Lake Mead (NW) to Henderson. The final destination is in the general neighborhood of Stephanie and Wigwam (i.e., a few miles south of Sunset Station).

There are NO stairs to climb on either side of the move. This one is easy. It's completely flat all the way. It's also pretty much all freeway driving between the two points. My guess is that the whole move would be done in about an hour.

I am hoping for at least one strong guy with a pickup truck who can help. (Having two strong guys to help would be extra awesome... that would make the move even faster.)

Bet of all I can actually PAY for the move. I have 65 bucks cash to spare. I've have run into some positive help and luck lately due to the holidays, despite my health challenges (breast cancer) which is a positive relief for a change.

Now... what I want to know is if there are any local reputable small moving business that might have a chance in heck about having time available on New Years Day for this move? I can't wait until Tuesday. Sunday the 30th is too soon. Has to be Monday. I am a little leery of looking on Craigslist.

Maybe someone here knows of two locals and a pickup truck who I can be able to trust to make this move happen on Monday.

Anyone have any ideas? PM me if you have any phone numbers of good people I can call.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or