U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 08:58 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,092,079 times

Advertisements

Thanks everyone.
We're all looking forward to the trip. My wife and I are going to spend some time early in the week looking at different apartments as we're still considering a move soon. The main focus of our trip will be on the strip but we're looking forward to a nice, quiet, relaxing afternoon at the lake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post
Just curious: are you confusing the small Lake Las Vegas with Lake Mead which is a stones throw from Lake LV? Lake Mead is behind Hoover Dam (originally Boulder Dam), and is the largest man-made lake in the western Hemisphere. Lake Las Vegas is a small, private, lake, Lake Mead is in a very large National Recreation Area.

You can cover the shops at Lake Las Vegas in about 20 to 30 minutes. There are a few good eateries there though. When Ravella was the Ritz Carlton they had high tea. Don't think Ravella does that though. Dining at the Village - Ravella Lake Las Vegas - Las Vegas Nevada Restaurants
I don't think it's so much confusing between the two, I know the difference between Lake Mead and Lake LV, I just might not have the right idea of Lake LV. I thought it was much bigger. You're probably right to an extent though, I kinda thought there would be more water activities there, so to that end I was probably confusing it with Mead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2013, 10:24 AM

1 posts, read 673 times
Can anyone recommend a cable and internet provider for LLV? I just bought into Bergamo and COX says they don't service that area. thanks

Old 06-02-2013, 11:16 PM

548 posts, read 460,351 times
If Cox doesn't cover that area, you can get Internet and tv thru Centurylink. Or you can just get your DSL line from them and get tv with Directv or Dish.

Old 08-07-2013, 03:10 PM

18 posts, read 38,381 times
Default Cable and Internet provider

Hi
We also bought at Bergamo. We have Lake Las Vegas Communication for our provider. So far we are happy with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas