Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2015, 11:21 PM

775 posts, read 776,312 times

Advertisements

Thanks, am finding that out. Still open for ideas!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2015, 09:15 AM

2 posts, read 1,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado Baby View Post
Hi everyone! I am posting to request ideas and information on behalf of a good female friend who is in desperate need of a small, self-contained place to live with reasonable rent. A casita, mother -in-law apartment, or guest house adjacent to a private home would be ideal. She was living with family until they decided to renovate the home as investment property. This was unexpected and she had to move quickly and ended up in a place that is not working out. She has a dog, about 12 pounds, and three cats. She is, quiet, professional, respectful, and responsible as a tenant, and does nor smoke or drink. She has a job and a car. She cannot afford an apartment on her own and has had difficulty finding a pet friendly place in a safe area. Please share any information or ideas you may have....DM is fine. Thanks in advance for your help!
So, her own family is kicking her out on the street because they want to use it as a investment property. Nice!!!

Dog and three cats is not a good way of growing old, where is her husband and the kids? You know, her own family?

Why don't you invite her to live with you, since she is your good friend? As a "good friend" i would expect more from you then just posting and asking info on city data. Why can't she move and live with you?

Old 07-05-2015, 11:57 AM

37 posts, read 40,737 times
Default Name of Facility

Quote:
Just found out she qualifies for senior housing. Thanks again for any suggestions.
Can I ask the name of the complex. I will also be looking for an apartment, since I am moving back home to Vegas, and have 2 small dogs and a cat. Thank you

Old 07-05-2015, 01:53 PM

Just ocean: she is divorced and her kids are grown. They are the ones who kicked her out. We have animals, too, and it would be too many in combination. Then the likes of you would ask why are we hoarding animals......It really is not necessary to be so judgmental, the situation is what it is! She has no internet now so I offed to help. I know there are some folks on line here who will much kinder, and I still look forward to receiving any helpful information.

Prwightt: have not identified a complex yet, just that she would qualify for 55+ housing. I can share that info when available.

Thanks again!

Old 07-05-2015, 02:33 PM

2 posts, read 1,470 times
Quote:
Just ocean: she is divorced and her kids are grown. They are the ones who kicked her out. We have animals, too, and it would be too many in combination. Then the likes of you would ask why are we hoarding animals......It really is not necessary to be so judgmental, the situation is what it is! She has no internet now so I offed to help. I know there are some folks on line here who will much kinder, and I still look forward to receiving any helpful information.

Prwightt: have not identified a complex yet, just that she would qualify for 55+ housing. I can share that info when available.

Thanks again!
Her own kids have kicked her out so that they can use that house/condo as a investment property. Kids kicked her own mother for GREED, for the love of the money.

We have to stop admiring money so much in America. We admire money so much we forget everything else. That's why we are where we are today. Lost in a dark.

Old 07-05-2015, 05:01 PM

I agree but that is not going to help her now. Money is the reason people lose or cannt find housing......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas