Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 02:22 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,259,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robojester View Post
Merry a joint looks like a normal cig as a rule a splif is combined with tobacco.
Per rolls have a "crutch in the end and are shaped like a bat
They hold a lot more than a joint.
Ooooooh! And then there's a blunt which is the marijuana cigar? Is that more like what a Pre-Roll is with the crunch end or filter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2017, 03:10 AM

2,507 posts, read 2,715,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsrightfam View Post
I'm really not a smoker. Just thinking about trying it, legally. Is there like a price comparison site?
If you are trying it for the first time why not look for a reputable dealer who won't rip you off and has a high quality product?

Old 07-31-2017, 04:51 AM

2,753 posts, read 6,645,189 times
There was a recent case where a local dispensary broken into and ripped off at 4:20 am. I don't recall if Metro caught them, but I saw the story on the news. Weed today is stronger than the stuff they had back in the 90's. They had basic green stuff, Maui Wowie and Acapulco Gold. There are so many strains right now it's not funny. I'd like to try some edible weed. They've got me on Norco and Trazadone, but the Norco tends to constipate me a bit.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:37 AM

14,229 posts, read 29,928,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
There was a recent case where a local dispensary broken into and ripped off at 4:20 am. I don't recall if Metro caught them, but I saw the story on the news. Weed today is stronger than the stuff they had back in the 90's. They had basic green stuff, Maui Wowie and Acapulco Gold. There are so many strains right now it's not funny. I'd like to try some edible weed. They've got me on Norco and Trazadone, but the Norco tends to constipate me a bit.
It's great for sleep! If I can ever get a deal on an ounce of shake I am going to make cannabutter and use it in brownies or something tasty. 1 oz should make a pound of butter. I think the edibles in the dispensaries are way overpriced. Probably because there is no place for the tourists to smoke legally and that increases the demand.

I think they did catch the robbers and there was a shot fired by the police. The dispensaries are going to be big targets for thieves. Too much cash!

Old 07-31-2017, 11:21 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,146,155 times
Blunts are wrapped in a cigar wrapper or other tobacco "leaf"

A reputable dealer? Going to just stand on the corner and ask folks?

I think a few more reports of police firing SHOTGUNS at perps may slow their roll a bit
|
They sell shake for cooking pretty cheap. You can get an ounce of "budlets" the smaller buds for about $150 and sometimes that is even BOGO so mix and match two 1/2 ounces for around $80.

Hard to find a better deal than that even from a "dealer"

Old 07-31-2017, 12:17 PM

344 posts, read 414,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsrightfam View Post
Visited. Wow, does the clientele in these places make me uncomfortable. Barely legal overly eager kids and super skeezy adults. Would prefer to be around liquor store clientele any day.
That is interesting and probably more a reflection of the neighborhood? I lived in Washington when it became legal and I was amazed at the crowd in my local store as I expected similar. In reality it was a bunch of middle aged office worker looking people like me just about every time I went. (The staff, on the other hand, always looked like an eclectic bunch)

Last edited by Llep; 07-31-2017 at 12:30 PM..

Old 07-31-2017, 01:27 PM

15,771 posts, read 14,371,613 times
Want cheap weed? Go into your local bar, and ask the bartender. I'm sure he can hook you up.

Old 07-31-2017, 03:21 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,146,155 times
yeah and then I'll ask around for some bootleg hooch too
There comes a point where it;s not worth smoking.

@150 an ounce I do not think you can do MUCH better for decent weed and then at least you know what you have. If you catch a deal for BOGO on half ounces it makes it $80 an ounce and I do not know any dealers selling for that..not even Mexican brick weed "back in the day"

I DID drink the overproof run in Jamaica...it was in a little gas can.....but that's a different story

Old 07-31-2017, 03:51 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,049,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
Trazadone is one of the worst drugs ever. Makes you a zombie. Ask for Prozac and Wellbutrin. Get some Vistaril for the really bad days. Non-narcotic, non addictive.

Old 08-01-2017, 02:09 AM

2,753 posts, read 6,645,189 times
Trazadone barely works for me. I'm one of the few lucid people here. I had to spend part of the on the bipap after dinner again. I must have eaten too fast. Doing so tends to make me breathe too fast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas