U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2017, 07:44 PM

272 posts, read 136,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xusafpilot View Post
Face it, Americans have a real hang up on sex and the human body. The culture simply can not handle it and since vast majority of Americans have never been out of the country they have no clue to how much of the world lives. Take Paris for example. The banks of the Seine river in the city on a beautiful day, you see women topless taking in the sun. Good! Sun makes vitamin D! Americans are so prudish!
Yup! You have to be inline with Victorian ideals in order to be considered normal....
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2017, 11:27 PM

4,319 posts, read 5,268,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
Who would you report them to.

If you are breaking the law, I'd report my neighbors. But I was born in the 50's, we were taught how to be.

Now swimming naked in pool, nah. Not worth my time.

Oh boy do I agree there.
What does this mean? You were "taught how to be"? So you were taught to obey and not think for yourself? I'm not a hippy but what someone else does on their property is their business and since we were all born naked and they are after all on THEIR property they can do whatever they want!

Old 10-14-2017, 06:26 AM

213 posts, read 84,933 times
Skinning dipping is as old as swimming and swimming pools. If my my neighbors want to skinny dip I could care less. I would hope they would invite us over.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:36 AM

893 posts, read 1,427,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Town View Post
Skinning dipping is as old as swimming and swimming pools. If my my neighbors want to skinny dip I could care less. I would hope they would invite us over.
I'm sure you would have some age/weight restrictions on that request

Old 10-15-2017, 03:46 AM

44 posts, read 20,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
If people want to swim naked, they should be able to do so. I used to do this all the time when I was young and carefree and I looked good. Now, not so much. But give me a house with a pool and then I can disgust the neighbors too.
I'm having a clothing optional pool party. Everyone is invited. Try not to fall in love...
Attached Thumbnails
naked in the swimming pool-fatswim.jpg  

Old 10-15-2017, 05:52 AM

213 posts, read 84,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingpinLasVegas View Post
I'm having a clothing optional pool party. Everyone is invited. Try not to fall in love...
Is that you in the picture? You are right you don't have to be slim, Trim and have a perfect body to be a nudist. Please giver us the address and date of your pool party.

Old 05-06-2018, 12:10 AM

243 posts, read 135,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by equid0x View Post
I'm in a neighborhood of 2 story houses. I do swim naked in my own pool at night with the lights off. Its highly doubtful anything is visible in the moonlight.

FWIW when public pools first came around, it was a requirement that all bathers swam naked, and thus was considered entirely normal.
Public pools in France, this includes hotel pools and such mandate "Speedo" type suits are mandatory. No "American" style long board shorts with layers and layers of floppy materials.

Can someone explain to me why pockets are necessary in men's swimming suits?

At home, I swim nude or when friends around use U.S. Navy SEAL swimmer shorts, just plain tan cotton, no liner, button front and a little belt thing. They are appropriate for those of us who are not Navy SEALS.

Old 05-07-2018, 01:18 PM

4 posts, read 2,284 times
Some people you don't want to see naked LOL

Old 05-08-2018, 10:12 PM

278 posts, read 92,977 times
I <3 being nakes.

Old 05-09-2018, 12:32 AM

4,582 posts, read 5,810,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xusafpilot View Post
Face it, Americans have a real hang up on sex and the human body. The culture simply can not handle it and since vast majority of Americans have never been out of the country they have no clue to how much of the world lives. Take Paris for example. The banks of the Seine river in the city on a beautiful day, you see women topless taking in the sun. Good! Sun makes vitamin D! Americans are so prudish!

Face it, you've never been to Miami Beach.

There's plenty more nude beaches in the US.

There's even people in Vegas who like to swim nude in their pools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or