Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 06:07 PM
EA EA started this thread

6,791 posts, read 7,112,421 times

Advertisements

So my wife has bad migraines and nausea. I had gotten her some weed chocolate a while back. She'd take small bits and it helped. But it made her high and she doesn't like that. So I need something like cbd that doesn't make her high but relieves the pain and nausea. I also need it to not cost a fortune as this might be a life long thing. I paid 40 dollars for 4 small pieces of chocolate. I get that taxes and such add to the cost, but 40 bucks for that little bit is excessive. However, I do thing it was just that particular store.
I would just look it up on various store websites but I am fairly ignorant when it comes to marijuana. All I really know is it smells like skunks farting on a tire fire. I know some of you self medicate and surely have the requisite knowledge. If so, please share where to buy and what to buy.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2017, 06:15 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times
I am about to try it as a sleep aid. I have a slight advantage on your wife. I don't mind being a little high in the middle of the night. In fact I like it. But this will likely be a long term thing for me and I don't want any residual in the daytime. And I am not really sure that you can be high and asleep. Pot always put me fast to sleep when I was young so I have some hope. TekFreek is I think doing similar though he will smoke which I will not. I actually like smoking but as the body approaches 80 the cardiac and pulmonary problems make it unwise.
So let us know how it works. I will share as well.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:21 PM

Yeah I am looking for pills or edibles. I will not buy her weed to smoke. I can not tolerate that smell. And she doesn't want to smoke it anyway.
Personally I do not like being high, at all, even when it's properly prescribed medication. I like my mind being clear.

That said, and this is off topic, I have considered micro dosing lsd. Not to trip, but apparently it increases focus and clarity. Focus is something I lack. My brain races around so much I have a hard time keeping it on track.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:32 PM

149 posts, read 398,559 times
Well, the difference there is LSD is illegal.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest89169 View Post
Well, the difference there is LSD is illegal.

I haven't tried it and likely won't.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:14 AM

2,536 posts, read 2,734,602 times
We just went to the AA Hookah Pipe and Vape on Hualapai off of Desert Inn. They were selling CBP over the counter. I would imagine others sell it also. Also I noticed that you can also buy it online. I would do some research and find out which is the best quality to buy. It is supposed to be really low on THC so no high.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:19 AM

2,536 posts, read 2,734,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
Yeah I am looking for pills or edibles. I will not buy her weed to smoke. I can not tolerate that smell. And she doesn't want to smoke it anyway.
Personally I do not like being high, at all, even when it's properly prescribed medication. I like my mind being clear.

That said, and this is off topic, I have considered micro dosing lsd. Not to trip, but apparently it increases focus and clarity. Focus is something I lack. My brain races around so much I have a hard time keeping it on track.

BTW how do you micro dose LSD that sounds interesting.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
BTW how do you micro dose LSD that sounds interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGxSZqTZVaU

Old 09-26-2017, 09:49 AM

209 posts, read 263,473 times
CBD is created from hemp and therefor is not considered the same as marijuana. Anyone can sell CBD. Many of the pot shops in town carry pure CBD products so you can do a search of those close to your home and then call them to see if they carry CBD products. Every Thursday a Farmer's Market is held at the Green Valley District shopping center, and one of the vendors sells CBD products. I was there last week and browsed their products. They have EVERYTHING. I mean pills, creams, oils, edibles, pet snacks etc. The products are a little pricey. They accept cash and debit/credit card. I posted a link below.

https://shopthedistrictgvr.com/event...t-the-district

Old 09-26-2017, 11:56 AM

3,683 posts, read 9,857,373 times
This is what we give one of our dogs: https://www.treatibles.com/collections/shop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: