U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2017, 02:48 PM

373 posts, read 207,967 times

Advertisements

Having trouble
Finding the link but I can't believe I just read an article about this being a conspiracy

Going off memory it was along the lines of that the the shooter who did work
For multiple government contractors over the years was part of a string operation to sell automatic ARs and explosives to a terrpdist group and something went wrong and they killed him and carried out the attack
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2017, 03:01 PM

1,945 posts, read 2,114,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstateman92 View Post
Having trouble
Finding the link but I can't believe I just read an article about this being a conspiracy

Going off memory it was along the lines of that the the shooter who did work
For multiple government contractors over the years was part of a string operation to sell automatic ARs and explosives to a terrpdist group and something went wrong and they killed him and carried out the attack
Nothing is pissing me off more than the conspiracy theorist nonsense I've been reading online.

Old 10-05-2017, 07:25 PM

1,616 posts, read 1,900,212 times
I haven't read this entire thread, just the last few pages. Maybe this has been posted already, but if not:

Las Vegas gunman booked hotel rooms overlooking Lollapalooza: sources - Chicago Tribune

Good lord, what a psycho...

Old 10-05-2017, 09:37 PM
EA

5,472 posts, read 4,661,911 times
I am across from Mandalay right now. Did some video. There are no broken windows on the 4th floor. That much I can tell you for sure.
There is an endless parade of trucks on the strip right now toting American flags. It has been going for over an hour. All different vehicles. Have not seen the same one twice.

Old 10-05-2017, 09:43 PM

1,827 posts, read 1,262,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam500 View Post
I for one don't want MORE security... Anyone who wants to do evil to a crowd can.. and more security isn't going to stop them...

I don't want to live in a society with metal detectors on every venue, check points, extreme security, etc..

Sounds like a 3rd world country....
Which 3rd world country can afford to install metal detectors everywhere?

Old 10-05-2017, 11:36 PM

I wish they would come out with what this lunatics "escape plan" that they said he had .

Based off everything I'm hearing his main plot was to erupt those jet fuel tanks at mccaran. If he succeeded he might of killed hundreds . This is unreal

I believe his first couple
Bursts at the crowd were to kill as many as possible and then have them funnel by the tanks but that part thankfully
Failed . What i don't understand is , if he obviously
Did not care and had so much guns ammo and had this planned why wouldn't he go out with a firefight against police ? Killing your self was his "out " ?

Old 10-05-2017, 11:42 PM

Also I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with dan bilzerian I just came across this footage

Pretty crazy and I'm curious as to what he said to the cop I couldn't pick up on it . But that cop was a dbag

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXrQZ_...PkD7vX0LSJzjzA

Old 10-06-2017, 12:02 AM

602 posts, read 367,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstateman92 View Post
Also I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with dan bilzerian I just came across this footage

Pretty crazy and I'm curious as to what he said to the cop I couldn't pick up on it . But that cop was a dbag

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXrQZ_...PkD7vX0LSJzjzA
There certainly was a d-bag in that video but it wasn't the cop.

Old 10-06-2017, 01:10 AM

104 posts, read 78,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
Which 3rd world country can afford to install metal detectors everywhere?

3rd world countries have security guards manned at malls, supermarkets, stores, public places, etc..

Checking your bags, backpacks, patting you down, etc...

Old 10-06-2017, 02:30 AM
EA

5,472 posts, read 4,661,911 times
And those same countries have bombings, murders, and robberies anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas