Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 11:31 AM

209 posts, read 263,473 times

Advertisements

I'm looking at tickets for tonights game (10/21). I see a notation that if I purchase tickets within the first 3 rows I am granted access to certain lounges that include "all-inclusive food and beverages". I don't see anything else with more specifics as to what food/beverages are included. Has anyone purchased these kind of tickets? If so, does this include free beer? Is there a limit on the food or is it sort of an open buffet for the entire game? If all our beer and snacks are free throughout the game then this is a great option!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2017, 04:48 PM

111 posts, read 139,359 times
I sat in the second row from the glass in all inclusive seats and you get access to food and drinks including alcoholic. The bar area we had access to was called the Patron Lounge (I think) and it had food, alcohol, and TV's to watch the game. It was annoying because it's kinda underground or at super ground level so you are away from the ice and are pretty much watching the game on TV in that area.

As cool as it was to get free food and alcohol included in the ticket price, I go to the games to watch it live (I think hockey has the greatest upgrade of game quality between being live versus watching at home of any of the 4 major sports) so I wasn't the biggest fan of this feature.

I would prefer to get food before or after the game at a nice restaurant and just buy beers at the game.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:41 AM

250 posts, read 229,074 times
Beer is $14 a whack at the arena (inside or out). At the stands you get a 12 or 16oz cup, but the beer vendors walking the isles sell uber tall boys, 24oz, for the same price. They last a while. I went through about one per period (yes I like my beer), so I spent about $45 for drinks. I have no idea about snacks as every intermission I was looking for a non-crowded restroom to get rid of 24oz

Old 10-24-2017, 09:37 AM

We ended up buying the tickets and couldn't have been happier. The staff at the game are obviously still trying to figure things out because we were incorrectly directed to several locations by various staff members with regards to where the food and drinks were located. We finally just went to our seats, only to find official directions placed in our cup holders! It was the Patron Lounge. We hung out there before the game began and then during the intermissions. Since it was totally free I would order a cocktail and down it in the lounge and then order two more for myself to take to my seat. I probably had 8 cocktails and my wife had a couple herself. We definitely drank our money's worth! It still would have been cheaper to sit in the cheap seats and purchased out drinks, but sitting on the glass was so much fun.

Old 10-24-2017, 12:23 PM

250 posts, read 229,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabtrees View Post
We ended up buying the tickets and couldn't have been happier. The staff at the game are obviously still trying to figure things out because we were incorrectly directed to several locations by various staff members with regards to where the food and drinks were located. We finally just went to our seats, only to find official directions placed in our cup holders! It was the Patron Lounge. We hung out there before the game began and then during the intermissions. Since it was totally free I would order a cocktail and down it in the lounge and then order two more for myself to take to my seat. I probably had 8 cocktails and my wife had a couple herself. We definitely drank our money's worth! It still would have been cheaper to sit in the cheap seats and purchased out drinks, but sitting on the glass was so much fun.
Awesome! We sat second row in the cheap seats, and had blast.
Do you mind me asking? - how much were those tickets? We went to a Friday game against Red wings, and paid $180 with all the ridiculous fees.

Old 10-24-2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hank702 View Post
Awesome! We sat second row in the cheap seats, and had blast.
Do you mind me asking? - how much were those tickets? We went to a Friday game against Red wings, and paid $180 with all the ridiculous fees.
I'm pretty sure our tickets were resale tickets, although we purchased them directly from the Golden Knights website about 5 hours before the game started. They were $225 each. I'm guessing we probably ordered 10 cocktails, 2 full size bottle of water and ate 3 plates full of food. And the food was pretty legit. I had kobe beef sliders and my wife had crab! They also had pizza, pulled pork sandwiches, random snacks like popcorn and pretzels, full desert spreads, etc. I noticed that they put out dinner type food before the game, more snack type food during the first intermission, and then snacks and deserts during the second intermission. What I also liked was that since only the first 3 rows get all the comps everyone sitting around you would also head to the lounge during the breaks. By the end of the game it felt like we all knew each other and were friends! Totally made cheering together during the final period more intense. We would have been in the lounge for a good hour before the start of the game if not for the run-around we received from all the staff.

Old 10-24-2017, 11:39 PM

638 posts, read 593,618 times
any idea what one row back from the food seats would cost? ie whats the price differential?

still trying to figure out what to do for seats since I'll have one shot for a game, and will have to buy my friends ticket

Old 10-25-2017, 12:05 AM

6,384 posts, read 11,877,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotjambalaya View Post
any idea what one row back from the food seats would cost? ie whats the price differential?

still trying to figure out what to do for seats since I'll have one shot for a game, and will have to buy my friends ticket
I have heard $180 is the going rate for the premium seats on the lower level that aren't in the free food section. Actually those are usually selling for about face value or a little less on Stubhub, most of the buyers of those games aren't interested in going every night so many of them get sold.

Old 10-25-2017, 12:23 AM

638 posts, read 593,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy702 View Post
I have heard $180 is the going rate for the premium seats on the lower level that aren't in the free food section. Actually those are usually selling for about face value or a little less on Stubhub, most of the buyers of those games aren't interested in going every night so many of them get sold.
so does that mean its season ticket holders selling them?

how does a season ticket there work? do they get a book of paper tickets, or is it like a plastic credit card they use that I have to meet and return to them?

Old 10-25-2017, 12:37 AM

6,384 posts, read 11,877,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotjambalaya View Post
so does that mean its season ticket holders selling them?

how does a season ticket there work? do they get a book of paper tickets, or is it like a plastic credit card they use that I have to meet and return to them?
Its all done virtually now, you get them delivered to Flash Seats. Then when you get to the arena you either show the ticket on a phone app or give them a credit card on file and they print some small tickets out with seat locations. If you really want a PDF version you can ask them to change them over, but so much hassle to do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas