Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 11:06 AM

699 posts, read 2,218,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughie View Post
I do believe the lead reporter definitely has a political agenda. The other agenda is revenge from Mr Wynns ex ex wife. I don't doubt that there was sex involved for money, but every one of these employees decided to stay for financial gain. Mr Wynn also paid millions to LA Mirage on east Flamingo, so what? Hush money is to keep an event private. Also, how many $1000 manicures did she give before it became "appalling"?
Your words speak to your ignorance and 'the good ole boy' mentality. Have at it. You do it well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2018, 12:26 PM

496 posts, read 365,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe2ofus View Post
Your words speak to your ignorance and 'the good ole boy' mentality. Have at it. You do it well.
Right back at ya. Such a typical fascist response.

Old 01-30-2018, 03:17 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,980,195 times
I also believe it’s politically motivated.

Although I don’t think he should have stepped down from the rnc.

I’m sure we’ll have lots of crybaby libbies coming forward

As for the manicurist, how many times did she service him before she figured it was wrong?

Old 01-30-2018, 03:33 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,516,374 times
Quote:
The hilarious part is, many of these people cheering for the big bad evil corporations to fail are cheering for their own losses, as many own these companies and don't even know it. LOL
Wrong yet again. No one is cheering for the Wynn to go down were all just talking about Steve’s abuse of women that has been going on for decades. It be a shame if his business when under but maybe he should’ve thought about that before he raped a woman and it cost him 7 1/2 million dollars to get out of it or before he put his name on the damn building and tied his image to his brand so strongly.

Once again good judgment trumped by arrogance.

I’m not in the stock market, that’s for suckers. There’s more interesting things to invest in it’ll bring you a better return with a lower risk.

Old 01-30-2018, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
I think you misunderstood me, it's basically a joke in the investment world... "when a cab driver starts talking about XYZ, you know it's time to sell"

XYZ = stocks and right now bitcoin/crypto

Also, I don't brag about any particular stock or investments I have made, but I do like to keep things diversified as much as possible.... I don't own Wynn, but will probably buy when the price hits $1.50 next week.
Old man Joe Kennedy got out of the stock market before the depression in 1929 because he said when his shoeshine guy started talking about his stocks, that’s when he knew when it was time to get out.

Old 01-30-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Wynn holds less than 10% so he can be had. Big holders are institutions. Vangard holds about as many shares as Wynn.
Which is why Steve when does not want elaine to have control of her 10 or 11%. Best thing right now is he sells it maybe the MGM Grand will pick it up or whatever because he’s doomed. His internal affairs department at the Wynn I’m sure is going to come up with a fair investigation seeing Steve did nothing wrong. My eyes are rolling back in my head so far I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to roll him forward again.

Old 01-30-2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
I also believe it’s politically motivated.

Although I don’t think he should have stepped down from the rnc.

I’m sure we’ll have lots of crybaby libbies coming forward

As for the manicurist, how many times did she service him before she figured it was wrong?
This site is evidence enough that the dumbocrat lemmings actually listen to the fascist mainstream media.

Old 01-30-2018, 05:24 PM

6,385 posts, read 11,877,389 times
Quote:
This site is evidence enough that the dumbocrat lemmings actually listen to the fascist mainstream media.
Why must everything be a political issue? I am far from your apparent leanings politically, but believe there is some basis for your argument about Wynn (not totally buying its just political, but don't discount there being a clear agenda for both sides). When you go and make it out as people against you must be on the other side of the political spectrum and then proceed to try to crap on them, why should any one accept such nonsense?

Old 01-30-2018, 05:28 PM

We are not listening to the media. Some of us know people who Steve has assaulted. This has gone on for decades.

Man you live in your own fantasy world. If this is not the insanity of the need to be right, I don’t know what is.

Old 01-30-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy702 View Post
Why must everything be a political issue? I am far from your apparent leanings politically, but believe there is some basis for your argument about Wynn (not totally buying its just political, but don't discount there being a clear agenda for both sides). When you go and make it out as people against you must be on the other side of the political spectrum and then proceed to try to crap on them, why should any one accept such nonsense?
The lead writer was spoon fed this info from Elaine Wynn. The lead writer worked for both the Las Vegas sun and salon. Do you know of two other rags that are more fascist? Not that it matters, but her mother sits on the ninth district appeals court, not political at all. And by the way Mr Wynn just happened to be finance chief of the RNC. Nothing fishy here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: