U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 10:01 AM

2,975 posts, read 1,008,225 times

Advertisements

75 Views and not one response is kind or friendly or courteous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2018, 10:11 AM

2,050 posts, read 2,294,324 times
Do you have a specific question about Las Vegas? If not, go to the fashion and beauty forum. http://www.city-data.com/forum/fashion-beauty/

Old 04-24-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dltordj View Post
Do you have a specific question about Las Vegas? If not, go to the fashion and beauty forum. http://www.city-data.com/forum/fashion-beauty/
I would prefer it if you don't mind, if you would not tell me where to go. I want someone who LIVES IN LAS VEGAS, and uses sunscreen, to recommend the product brand they use. Otherwise, there is really no reason to post on this thread, IMO.

Thanks.

Old 04-24-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraZetterberg153 View Post
I would prefer it if you don't mind, if you would not tell me where to go. I want someone who LIVES IN LAS VEGAS, and uses sunscreen, to recommend the product brand they use. Otherwise, there is really no reason to post on this thread, IMO.

Thanks.
Well, #1 it looks like everyone can see you are a brat and prefers to not help you. #2 It doesn't matter if you need sunscreen for Las Vegas or Florida this isn't the beauty forum.

Old 04-24-2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dltordj View Post
Well, #1 it looks like everyone can see you are a brat and prefers to not help you. #2 It doesn't matter if you need sunscreen for Las Vegas or Florida this isn't the beauty forum.
Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't realize you speak for everyone. My apologies.

I believe that calling someone a name (68 y.o. "brat") is a personal attack and violates the TOS. I don't know though; it's probably not sufficiently important to cause a problem. I do know that bickering can get us into trouble so on my part, I'll stop.

If anyone has a product recommendation, I'm still asking.

Thanks!

Old 04-24-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraZetterberg153 View Post
Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't realize you speak for everyone. My apologies.

I believe that calling someone a name (68 y.o. "brat") is a personal attack and violates the TOS. I don't know though; it's probably not sufficiently important to cause a problem. I do know that bickering can get us into trouble so on my part, I'll stop.

If anyone has a product recommendation, I'm still asking.

Thanks!
68? Wow, definitely cant tell from your posts. I'm not sure why you are so against going to the forum that might actually be interested in helping you.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:42 PM

12,789 posts, read 4,837,023 times
Are you sure you need anything. My wife and I are older than you and both quite fair skinned. We ignore the problem. We get sufficient sun exposure as the spring progresses that our facial skin is never even reddened. If we were going to be exposed to the sun for long periods we just use a standard sun blocker - actually one of the half a dozen laying around the house.
We also have visitors who we are more careful about as they don't go through the spring conditioning of full time residents. The Canadians can be quite pale in the late spring. But again the standard sun blocks seem fine.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Are you sure you need anything. My wife and I are older than you and both quite fair skinned. We ignore the problem. We get sufficient sun exposure as the spring progresses that our facial skin is never even reddened. If we were going to be exposed to the sun for long periods we just use a standard sun blocker - actually one of the half a dozen laying around the house.
We also have visitors who we are more careful about as they don't go through the spring conditioning of full time residents. The Canadians can be quite pale in the late spring. But again the standard sun blocks seem fine.
I don't know. I'm not sure. I do get spots on my nose and hands if I'm not careful.

Old 04-24-2018, 01:01 PM

512 posts, read 669,131 times
Las Vegas Skin and Cancer South Rancho

Dermatologist in the Clark County, Nevada
Address: 630 S Rancho Dr #100, Las Vegas, NV 89106
Hours:Closes 5PM Phone: (702) 832-4043

My wife goes there for her nose skin cancer. I am sure they would have a recommendation

Old 04-24-2018, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadtam View Post
Las Vegas Skin and Cancer South Rancho

Dermatologist in the Clark County, Nevada
Address: 630 S Rancho Dr #100, Las Vegas, NV 89106
Hours:Closes 5PM Phone: (702) 832-4043

My wife goes there for her nose skin cancer. I am sure they would have a recommendation
Alright; thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas