U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2019, 11:29 PM

27,630 posts, read 39,067,077 times

Advertisements

By some decent weed and take a single hit before bedtime. Cannatonic is good. Apothecarium at Sahara and Buffalo carries it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2019, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
my dog takes 37mg a day... it does wonders...
So you don't use it yourself?

Is that one dose or multiple over a day?

Old 03-01-2019, 03:13 AM

559 posts, read 458,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
I don't need scientific evidence. I am my own test bed.

I have constant, often severe, pain over most of my body. I've been told I have fibromyalgia, but the doctor wouldn't diagnose it as such because, as he said, "It's woman's disease."

I have never heard that before. Men can have fibromyalgia too, it is just not as common. I do not think the diagnosis would do you any good if you like marijuana. I am prescribed Tramadol for my fibromyalgia. I have to take a drug test regularly, and if I test positive for thc, I lose my pain pills. I could take cbd oil, but I cannot afford it so it is a moot point.

Old 03-01-2019, 06:18 PM

11,779 posts, read 23,130,745 times
Quote:
So you don't use it yourself?

Is that one dose or multiple over a day?
Doesn’t do anything for me

Every evening

Old 03-01-2019, 08:11 PM

2,530 posts, read 3,812,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
I have never heard that before. Men can have fibromyalgia too, it is just not as common. I do not think the diagnosis would do you any good if you like marijuana. I am prescribed Tramadol for my fibromyalgia. I have to take a drug test regularly, and if I test positive for thc, I lose my pain pills. I could take cbd oil, but I cannot afford it so it is a moot point.
The link i provided is to a company who's entire mission is to make cbd affordable if your interested.

Old 03-01-2019, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Doesn’t do anything for me

Every evening
Thanks! I'm glad it helps your dog. I don't think very many people realize the benefits that it can give their pets. Kudos for recognizing it can and giving it to your friend.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
I'm retired so no drug tests. Honestly, if I was working for a company that tested me for thc I would find a new place to work. My pain relief takes precedence over everything else in my life.

Today I am in absolute Hell. I can hardly walk as the Neuropathy in my feet has gone into stage 348.23985. The title of it is "You are Walking on White Hot Coals While Wearing the Bottom Third of Tennis Balls on Your Feet".

Any employer that would deny me relief from this can kiss my a$$.

As for Tramadol, I researched it and find it is related to Cymbalta. The worst drug I have taken bar none.

Nope.

I'll put up with the pain during the day and get relief so I can sleep.

And I refuse to take oxy-anything. I'd rather go through this than be addicted to a drug.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:22 PM

Quote:
15mg per tab is laughable
Some of us are a cheap high. One 10mg gummy bear and I am a happy camper. Take it with Gabapentin and I'm a very happy camper. I did this recently because the gaba didn't knock down the pain as usual so I ate a gummy bear an hour later.

As I told my wife a couple of times that night, "God it feels so good to not be in pain." Then I went to sleep. lol.

People who aren't in constant pain cannot understand what it does to you. It's an all-consuming debilitating growth that eats away at your entire body. It affects your mind, your attitude, your outlook on life, and erodes your sanity.

There are days when I wonder if I'll survive this.

On the other hand I am a Taurus and exhibit all the bull-headed stubbornness that comes with it. I'll be damned if it will win. Tomorrow I may have a different outlook.

Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM

11,779 posts, read 23,130,745 times
Quote:
Some of us are a cheap high. One 10mg gummy bear and I am a happy camper. Take it with Gabapentin and I'm a very happy camper. I did this recently because the gaba didn't knock down the pain as usual so I ate a gummy bear an hour later.

As I told my wife a couple of times that night, "God it feels so good to not be in pain." Then I went to sleep. lol.

People who aren't in constant pain cannot understand what it does to you. It's an all-consuming debilitating growth that eats away at your entire body. It affects your mind, your attitude, your outlook on life, and erodes your sanity.

There are days when I wonder if I'll survive this.

On the other hand I am a Taurus and exhibit all the bull-headed stubbornness that comes with it. I'll be damned if it will win. Tomorrow I may have a different outlook.
I feel for you... I was on the Gabo... couldn't handle it... the hallucinations were wild....

I'm anemic once again... I had a iron iv last week.. getting one every week for the next 3 weeks....

hope you feel better

Old Today, 12:46 PM

Quote:
I feel for you... I was on the Gabo... couldn't handle it... the hallucinations were wild....

I'm anemic once again... I had a iron iv last week.. getting one every week for the next 3 weeks....

hope you feel better
And you as well. I'd not thought about anemia for a long time. I looked at the symptoms and I'm going to ask my doctor to test me for it next visit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or