U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:46 PM

11,322 posts, read 4,001,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xofruitcake View Post
Looks like the apartment.com idea work out.. I found a couple 55+ community that has furnished rental option. I will try out staying in Vegas by doing some Airbnb and eventually to one of this 55+ community...thanks everyone for your help.
Be careful with AirBnB. Illegal except for a limited number in the City of Las Vegas. May work out OK but have a back up plan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:25 PM

26 posts, read 12,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Be careful with AirBnB. Illegal except for a limited number in the City of Las Vegas. May work out OK but have a back up plan.
I went to Airbnb and there is a lot of condo available. How can I tell if they are legal or not?

Old Today, 05:37 PM

11,322 posts, read 4,001,851 times
Quote:
I went to Airbnb and there is a lot of condo available. How can I tell if they are legal or not?
First thing see if they are in the City of Las Vegas. If not they are illegal.

Here is a map of the ones legal in Las Vegas

http://lasvegas.maps.arcgis.com/apps...a7d3d761bd5e0c

Old Today, 06:01 PM

26 posts, read 12,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
First thing see if they are in the City of Las Vegas. If not they are illegal.

Here is a map of the ones legal in Las Vegas

http://lasvegas.maps.arcgis.com/apps...a7d3d761bd5e0c

Thanks...

Old Today, 06:28 PM

39 posts, read 13,018 times
Quote:
Thanks. We have owned our house for so long that I forget Apartment.com.. I did so google search and yelp search and looks like some of them are promising..

Green Leaf Louts apartment near China town (don't know if it is 55+ community but the location are great for my wife since she is a foodie but the rent is quite high..)

Altessa in Summerlin

Attiva at S. Valley View

Destination Pebble

Anyone has more suggestion that I should visit the next time I am in Vegas? (may be Feb/March)...
we are at the Attiva at the other end of LV. and we really like it. not furnished. close to everything!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas