U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2019, 10:43 PM

2,178 posts, read 1,571,187 times

Advertisements

Here, this guy is a professor, you are not, he's saying a wall won't work:
https://ced.berkeley.edu/events-medi...meritus-michae

Old 01-29-2019, 10:52 PM

280 posts, read 110,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
What's a fact is illegal immigrants are good for the economy and lead to lower crime rates. Or did you not know that?

Stupid scared fool, wants a wall that won't even work and will be nothing but our (we) the (USA) biggest eyesore. Second only to the buffoon running the place (into the ground)

Unfortunately we are moving as far away from a democracy than ever before. You can't have a democracy when an authoritarian leader makes all the decisions, was elected into office through dirty money and a flawed election system.

Illegal immigrants are good for the economy....lead to lower crime rates..you mean that illegal immigrant that killed 4 in Reno?

bbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahah hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahaha hahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahahahahah ahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwa ahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahah hahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahah ahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahh abbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahaha hhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahah ahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha hahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbww aahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhaha hhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahahahaha hahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahah habbwwaahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahah ahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhabbwwaahahahhahahhaha hahahahahahahahahha

Last edited by MaryoVilla; 01-29-2019 at 11:15 PM..

Old 01-29-2019, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticking View Post
You are worried about WWIII. Don't worry, if there is a genuine WWIII there will be death everywhere. I wouldn't base too many decisions on WWIII.
In addition, I don't agree with what you said about the large group you generalized about. This is the only country they know so I doubt they would go anywhere in much greater numbers than anybody else. In addition they now make up a sizable percentage of the new military recruits, and that number is going to continue to grow. They will be the ones defending you, despite how ungrateful it appears you are, believe it or not.
Link sources to what you are saying above...

Is crossing an international border without authorization illegal or not?

Me, ungrateful? Tell me why should I be grateful of people whose parents broke the law? nah....these illegal immigrants and DACA recipients are sleeping comfortably at night while we were blowing up vehicle borne IED camps in Afghanistan.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
Here, this guy is a professor, you are not, he's saying a wall won't work:
https://ced.berkeley.edu/events-medi...meritus-michae
And this is from a University in CA, one of the most liberal state, going bankrupt soon..lol

I may not be a professor but I can guaran-damn-tee you I've done more for this country than he has...have you?

I don't need a degree to use common sense.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:39 PM

271 posts, read 349,515 times
Great housing thread...

Old 01-30-2019, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
And this is from a University in CA, one of the most liberal state, going bankrupt soon..lol

I may not be a professor but I can guaran-damn-tee you I've done more for this country than he has...have you?

What have you done for this country other than be a puppet?

Old 01-30-2019, 05:22 AM

We, the people of America, do not want a wall:
https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=2596

So why build it???

Old 01-30-2019, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Illegal immigrants are good for the economy....lead to lower crime rates..you mean that illegal immigrant that killed 4 in Reno?
Keep using anecdotal evidence against illegals. Do you forget who the main perpetrators of mass shootings are in this country? White US citizens

Old 01-30-2019, 05:48 AM

698 posts, read 524,417 times
Quote:
Link sources to what you are saying above...
Me, ungrateful? Tell me why should I be grateful of people whose parents broke the law? nah....these illegal immigrants and DACA recipients are sleeping comfortably at night while we were blowing up vehicle borne IED camps in Afghanistan.
If you aren't sleeping comfortably you can blame yourself, not the DACA young people. On your end, this isn't about anything but anger and bigotry. It is a fruitless quest, they are here to stay. Without them and the children they have produced society would be older, less productive, and more unhappy.

Old 01-30-2019, 05:51 AM

2,510 posts, read 531,120 times
Quote:

No....but if you HAD a degree chances are they would have removed it (Common Sense.) through their indoctrination!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or