U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 04:56 PM

73 posts, read 29,170 times

Advertisements

Never been, but have been told Goyemon Sushi House is good. The person that told me was someone from Japan. So take that for what it's worth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2019, 05:00 PM

73 posts, read 29,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Every local kept poo pooing the Strip and telling us how great Fremont street was. I had been before when I was 18, I liked the lights overhead. Otherwise, I canít think of anything lamer or more overrated than Fremont. Thatís when we started to ignore what the locals give as advice because clearly theyíre not with the program. Especially if you donít drink or gamble, Fremont street is totally useless.

You dont drink or gamble, yet come to Vegas for a vacation. Interesting.

Old 07-16-2019, 06:01 PM

2,810 posts, read 2,128,782 times
There's more to do in Las Vegas than drink and gamble. We've got all levels of shopping, a foodie's paradise, loads of entertainment options people come for and there's conferences and sporting events. Plus he has family living there that he visits and he's moving there next month so some trips were scouting. They already bought a house in Henderson. Jonathan is a local in a matter of a couple of weeks. He's been keeping us updated on this forum.

Old 07-18-2019, 06:23 AM

48 posts, read 30,173 times
SushiWa in Easter and Coronado.
$23 lunch and $27 dinner. Amazing quality and choices. Green tea ice cream for sure one the best.

Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM

517 posts, read 371,609 times
I laughed at both the OP, and the suggestions here (though to be honest, the suggestions here were thoroughly in keeping with the ops qualification after asking for "best sushi')

simply put the two best sushi restaurants in vegas are:

Kabuto

Kame Omakase

Bring money, a LOT of money.

If however you didnt actually mean 'best sushi' (and saying philadelphia roll suggests you really dont!) then soho japanese, naked fish, sen of japan will do just fine. For AYCE Jjanga is generally recommended, the restaurants are all pretty good, all of the AYCE are a step down, and within a couple of % of each other.

Freemont street, area have some good pub food at Smashed Pig.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or