U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: For fun, let us know in the poll where you fall.
Upper Class - Elite 6 13.04%
Upper Middle Class 21 45.65%
Lower Middle Class 9 19.57%
Working Class 3 6.52%
Poor - Poverty Level 7 15.22%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 12:31 PM
 
Location: Lone Mountain Las Vegas NV
13,225 posts, read 4,984,406 times
Reputation: 5825

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
Her district is chop full of idiots. NYC is just one giant cesspool or morons.

I don't want a congressional seat. I am not willing to do the things one is required to do to get a seat. I disagree with what must be done.







Her IQ is 2 digits. I'm scared of her because it's bad enough the average person has power in congress. When the really dumb get in there and start pushing things like socialism, we all suffer.
Socialism has failed all over the planet. Much smarter people have tried. It is an abject failure.
it doesn't work.
You are being absurd EA. There is no question she is very bright. Very like in the upper 1%. She even finished second in one of the Intel competitions in high school. She graduated Boston University *** Laud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 12:34 PM
EA
 
Location: Las Vegas
6,264 posts, read 5,262,342 times
Reputation: 6918
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
You are being absurd EA. There is no question she is very bright. Very like in the upper 1%. She even finished second in one of the Intel competitions in high school. She graduated Boston University *** Laud.



School achievements are meaningless to me. The bar is so low and useless in school.
She went to school for economics and wouldn't know economics if it slapped her ass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:43 PM
 
2,568 posts, read 2,472,649 times
Reputation: 1607
So who is it you do respect? You would reject any person we mention that isn't Reagan reincarnated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:48 PM
EA
 
Location: Las Vegas
6,264 posts, read 5,262,342 times
Reputation: 6918
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrhazy View Post
So who is it you do respect? You would reject any person we mention that isn't Reagan reincarnated.



I'm not a republican. Reagan increased taxes a dozen times. F that POS.
The last president I liked was Calvin Coolidge and that's because he didn't really do anything.

Who would I respect? Larry Sharpe.


I don't want anyone ruling over me. I do not want anyone telling me what to do. Why do you cheer oppression on so vehemently?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:54 PM
 
593 posts, read 146,686 times
Reputation: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
You are being absurd EA. There is no question she is very bright. Very like in the upper 1%. She even finished second in one of the Intel competitions in high school. She graduated Boston University *** Laud.
The cocktail waitress is an illiterate fool. She's so stupid, after running Amazon out of NYC she proudly proclaimed now we can use the money we were going to give Amazon thru tax breaks, on more teachers. She's as bright as the basketball team at Boston University, if they have one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:54 PM
 
2,568 posts, read 2,472,649 times
Reputation: 1607
I don't cheer for it. I just understand that to live amongst other human beings, you have to pay your part for that society to work.

Even if I had enough money to buy an island that was large enough to farm and live alone, I wouldn't do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:57 PM
 
2,568 posts, read 2,472,649 times
Reputation: 1607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander666 View Post
The cocktail waitress is an illiterate fool. She's so stupid, after running Amazon out of NYC she proudly proclaimed now we can use the money we were going to give Amazon thru tax breaks, on more teachers. She's as bright as the basketball team at Boston University, if they have one.
She had good reason to not acquiesce to Amazon demands. It's the same reason why it's a raw deal to host the Olympics or to have a NBA/NFL/MLB team force you to build a stadium for them and have tax payers foot the bill.

The amount you pay is more than what you will get back. Good on her for finally realizing the scam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:59 PM
EA
 
Location: Las Vegas
6,264 posts, read 5,262,342 times
Reputation: 6918
Society does not require stealing from everyone.

Society works just fine when people pay for the things they want as they get them.
Instead of getting what's forced on you, you get what you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:00 PM
 
593 posts, read 146,686 times
Reputation: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
Society does not require stealing from everyone.

Society works just fine when people pay for the things they want as they get them.
Instead of getting what's forced on you, you get what you want.
Please the lifelong govt politicians know how to spend money way better than we do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:01 PM
 
593 posts, read 146,686 times
Reputation: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrhazy View Post
She had good reason to not acquiesce to Amazon demands. It's the same reason why it's a raw deal to host the Olympics or to have a NBA/NFL/MLB team force you to build a stadium for them and have tax payers foot the bill.

The amount you pay is more than what you will get back. Good on her for finally realizing the scam.
What's that got to do with my post? Nothing. You and the real estate troll should move in together
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top