U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-26-2008, 10:41 AM

171 posts, read 532,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
No. I dont even know who your news hero is and really dont care. The stats show the picture. Knowing how your govt twists the figures so no one gets scared makes things worse. We had 3 consecutive quarters of neg growth.
He is not a "news hero" from CNN and FOX. He is an Economist and Senior Fellow of the Hoover Institute at Stanford. Hardly Sean Hannity or

I trust him over the government any day.

I guess we can all just bail out the people who abuse our credit system because it is all so "unfair". They had no choice but to abuse it. A new kind of Welfare I suppose.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2008, 11:12 AM

15,757 posts, read 20,737,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizrade View Post
He is not a "news hero" from CNN and FOX. He is an Economist and Senior Fellow of the Hoover Institute at Stanford. Hardly Sean Hannity or

I guess we can all just bail out the people who abuse our credit system because it is all so "unfair". They had no choice but to abuse it. A new kind of Welfare I suppose.
The question remains who is the abuser and who is the abusee? It is easy to find examples where the vector jumps back and forth. My understainding is that it will apply only to owner occupiers...which removes most, but not all, of the abusers.

Old 06-26-2008, 01:09 PM
MS1

135 posts, read 221,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizrade View Post

Well obviously I think both sides can agree on the fact that things aren't too great right now from a variety of standpoints. It is easy to sit up on a perch and point, but situations are what they are, and what goes around comes around.... We need to get back on track.

Old 10-17-2008, 01:49 AM

2 posts, read 1,965 times
Smile living beyond your means How could ANYONE PERDICT WHAT HAPPENED

The government cant figure it out ! I always believed every cloud has a silver lining.So get ready yours will probably be a big one !!!!!
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RY0uS6KPRc]YouTube - Hall & Oates - ooh child[/url] this song on you tube always makes me feel better Remember the night is always darkest before the dawn .You sound like a nice person Who just had some bad breaks , everyone does .A positive attitude can do a lot . I know its hard but maybe if you listen to that song by the 5 steps it will make you feel better .Something will come up . People start a new life a Vegas all the time why should you be different ? THINGS CHANGE FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHY SHOULD YOU BE DIFFERENT.IT WILL GET BETTER SOON.

Old 10-17-2008, 02:05 AM

2 posts, read 1,965 times
THE CEO FOR ASURIAN INS Is from Stanford as well I did some research on the company .Not that I had a lot of free time .But This guy got to me .He runs the business with reckless regard for people's time .Buys products from practicably slave labor in china .People working 20 hours a week seven days a week typical for big business in America .I am going to fight this company and they are going to pay me for it I spent about 18 hours to strengthen out a simple cell phone matter .Sometimes you just have to fight for what is wright and not to save a buck and expose Companies who play on the public .Remember that was what this country was founded on.I don't believe our forefathers had this picture in mind when this country started .Quite to the contrary. The credit Bureaus for one intentionally disregardful the law .They refuse to investigate inquiries .Banks will tape you but will not allow you to tape them .What happened the 1st and 14 amendment .

Old 10-17-2008, 12:41 PM

12,252 posts, read 16,896,145 times
I'm sorry...but now I'm lost.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:51 PM

15,379 posts, read 22,936,325 times
Whew....I thought it was just me....I couldn't even muster a smartazz remark to that one......

Old 10-17-2008, 01:08 PM

3,731 posts, read 5,814,507 times
Hey YOU dyni..stop using MY smiley

I looked at this post last night, it don't look any better to me this morning

Old 10-17-2008, 01:12 PM

I'm tryin to learn tact and control......tapes the only thing that works......

Old 10-17-2008, 01:13 PM

proof positive that sometimes, some of the fruitloops escape from the box.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas