Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 04:21 PM

1 posts, read 4,855 times

Advertisements

I am having a hard time finding a good property management company in Las Vegas. I need someone to manage my property in Summerlin. Please recommend a property management company that you have worked with personally. I am also looking for a company that is experienced with eviction of tenant. Please help me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2008, 01:57 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,860,829 times
my suggestion... do not use atlas management.

Old 07-05-2008, 02:55 PM

29 posts, read 109,291 times
We have owned rental houses in Las Vegas since 2002. I can't help you with property management firms, as after trying two, we gave up and did it ourselves.

For evictions, try NMI at 4535 W. Sahara. I can't put my hand on their card right now, but they're in the phone book. Excellent service. We have used them many times.

Hope that's some help.

Old 07-07-2008, 02:09 AM

12,686 posts, read 36,219,492 times
Good luck with that. They'll take the money but they wont actually "manage" the property, and they'll let tenets destroy your place. and not do anything about it.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:53 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,860,829 times
you need some one local to do it, in my tenant's lease it states an inspection every 30 days... granted you can destroy a house in a day but this helps

Old 11-04-2008, 08:25 PM

2 posts, read 8,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schen View Post
I am having a hard time finding a good property management company in Las Vegas. I need someone to manage my property in Summerlin. Please recommend a property management company that you have worked with personally. I am also looking for a company that is experienced with eviction of tenant. Please help me.
I am looking for one also. I live in Aliante, I want to rent my house so we can move to rent in Henderson closer to my husbands job.
If you find one please let me know.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:28 PM

2 posts, read 8,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LV_James View Post
We have owned rental houses in Las Vegas since 2002. I can't help you with property management firms, as after trying two, we gave up and did it ourselves.

For evictions, try NMI at 4535 W. Sahara. I can't put my hand on their card right now, but they're in the phone book. Excellent service. We have used them many times.

Hope that's some help.
I do not know how to do it, can you let me know how I would go about
checking references and background. Where do I get the contracts?
You can email me info at [EMAIL="gcavallaro@embarqmail.com"]gcavallaro@embarqmail.com[/EMAIL]
thank you

Old 11-05-2008, 04:23 PM

78 posts, read 341,294 times
The only property management company I use and can suggest is McKenna Property Management Company. They are the best and actually manage everything! In my experience you will be pleasantly surprised. Tell them Mark Referred you!

Old 06-16-2011, 11:30 AM

4 posts, read 8,223 times
In Las Vegas people come and go, VERY fast! If they move in and get a *GREAT Job, then things are fantastic. But when they loose their Job and can no-longer pay the RENT, then the PROBLEMS start! Most people are good! Have Faith and Work with your tenant if you want to be in the LAndLORD Business in Las Vegas ! You know yourself, VEGAS is all about a hugh (GAMBLE)! Don't ***** if you don't WIN!

Old 06-16-2011, 11:33 AM

4 posts, read 8,223 times
Get a Lawyer ~ Go to Court ~ and do what you all need to do ! Most People dont have Millions , so be NICE and work with your Tenant all that you can. It is really the LANDLord that will LOOSE (big) in the End !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: