U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 01:19 AM

23 posts, read 80,264 times

Advertisements

Agree with John, get a car and more savings to be on the safe side. Otherwise, it could be quite an "adventure".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2009, 05:59 AM

3 posts, read 13,343 times
hi i am on social security disability and would like to relocate in las vegas can anyne tell me if there are cheaper apartments where i could afford to make it on $1300.00 a month thansk alot , mike wright marion indiana 46953

Old 09-28-2009, 06:19 AM

2 posts, read 9,038 times
Default Good Luck to you in your new journey....I'm also looking for an inexpensie, clean place.

[
Good Luck to you in your new journey....I'm also looking for an inexpensie, clean place. I will advise if I come across anything that is not a fit for me....I would appreciate the same !! Good luck!

Suzanna Smith
480-215-5470

quote=h1k1k01770r1;386928]i'm looking to move to las vegas in a couple weeks, but i'm having trouble finding a cheap apartment. i'm looking for a very small studio with a bathroom. the thing is, that my credit is not so good (i owe about $1000 on my 2 credit cards but, i will be paying about 80% of what i owe before i move). are there any cheap apartments in las vegas that offer "no credit check"? i'm going to be moving out with about $1,500 to $2,500. when i arrive, i will be looking for a job a.s.a.p. so i can start living out on my own. i will be moving into a nicer apartment once i start making enough money to do so, so the apartment where i would be living once i move out to las vegas doesn't have to be so nice. so, if anybody in the las vegas area can give me some suggestions on where to live in las vegas, let me know a.s.a.p.![/quote]

Old 09-28-2009, 06:22 AM

2 posts, read 9,038 times
Hello Mike,

I'm orginally from Indy and reside in AZ currently...I will be moving to Vegas in he next week...and I'm looking for aninexpersive place ...I will
keep my eyes openfor you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwright48 View Post
hi i am on social security disability and would like to relocate in las vegas can anyne tell me if there are cheaper apartments where i could afford to make it on $1300.00 a month thansk alot , mike wright marion indiana 46953

Old 09-28-2009, 06:36 PM

9,569 posts, read 15,039,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzcareer View Post
[
Good Luck to you in your new journey....I'm also looking for an inexpensie, clean place. I will advise if I come across anything that is not a fit for me....I would appreciate the same !! Good luck!

Suzanna Smith
480-215-5470

quote=h1k1k01770r1;386928]i'm looking to move to las vegas in a couple weeks, but i'm having trouble finding a cheap apartment. i'm looking for a very small studio with a bathroom. the thing is, that my credit is not so good (i owe about $1000 on my 2 credit cards but, i will be paying about 80% of what i owe before i move). are there any cheap apartments in las vegas that offer "no credit check"? i'm going to be moving out with about $1,500 to $2,500. when i arrive, i will be looking for a job a.s.a.p. so i can start living out on my own. i will be moving into a nicer apartment once i start making enough money to do so, so the apartment where i would be living once i move out to las vegas doesn't have to be so nice. so, if anybody in the las vegas area can give me some suggestions on where to live in las vegas, let me know a.s.a.p.!
[/quote]

Not to be negative, but 2500. is nowhere near enough. You need 2 month's rent (1600) plus utilities food etc...The jobs are far and few between, if you are lucky you will find a job within 3 months. You should bring at least 6 months living expenses before even thinking about the move

Old 09-28-2009, 07:59 PM

4,360 posts, read 3,668,666 times
For security reasons, it is best not to post personal information about yourselves. Any apartment information can be posted here or sent to you in a pm without divulging personal information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwright48 View Post
hi i am on social security disability and would like to relocate in las vegas can anyne tell me if there are cheaper apartments where i could afford to make it on $1300.00 a month thansk alot , mike xxxxxx marion indiana 46953
Quote:
[

Suzanna xxxxx 480xxxxxxxxxxx

quote=h1k1k01770r1;386928]i'm looking to move to las vegas in a couple weeks, but i'm having trouble finding a cheap apartment. i'm looking for a very small studio with a bathroom. the thing is, that my credit is not so good (i owe about $1000 on my 2 credit cards but, i will be paying about 80% of what i owe before i move). are there any cheap apartments in las vegas that offer "no credit check"? i'm going to be moving out with about $1,500 to $2,500. when i arrive, i will be looking for a job a.s.a.p. so i can start living out on my own. i will be moving into a nicer apartment once i start making enough money to do so, so the apartment where i would be living once i move out to las vegas doesn't have to be so nice. so, if anybody in the las vegas area can give me some suggestions on where to live in las vegas, let me know a.s.a.p.!

Old 10-12-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
[

Suzanna Smith
480-215-5470

[/quote]

Old 10-12-2009, 10:00 AM

hi las vegas will be new to me also i have been there about 3 times but have never thought i might want to ever live there but i want a new life and a differant climate, but if i can run across anything cheap enough but not to cheap i sure will get a mesage to you as soon as or if do get a reply for a halfways nice cheap apartment i will get back to you i appreaciate you gettig back with me, thanks alot, mdwright42@hotmail.com i now live in marion, indiana and the winters are just getting way to cold now and since the divorce from my wife i need to get on with my life , thanx again, mike wright

Old 10-12-2009, 11:48 AM

762 posts, read 956,338 times
I moved to Sacramento CA with a free place to live, my car paid off and 300.00 in my pocket. Talk about adventure! This was in 1985, looking back I think I was crazy.
The free place to live didn't work out.
My car broke down on the way there.
Ahhhh my youth, if I could know then what I know now.
Don't move to Vegas to start a new life, Start one wherever your are.
Just my opinion

Old 01-20-2010, 02:27 PM

2 posts, read 7,683 times
Is there a place to rent for the next few months in Vegas for less then $500 a month ???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas