Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2011, 11:31 AM

9,376 posts, read 11,902,671 times

Advertisements

I wonder what is the point of a "commitment" marriage?

Old 08-18-2011, 12:36 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,873,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I wish I could congratulate Aqualung like all of you, but I can't. I cannot stand that women. As I am a nice guy, I bought her dinner because I felt bad for her (she has a huge beard for God sakes). Soon after she sent some big Mexican guy after me. I nearly ended up in a fight. I ended up telling her off before walking home. Sorry to have to post this, but I have to. She is NOT a good woman and this will not last.
Why do you always kick someone or put them down... You are nothing but a doomer gloomer... Geez maybe Aqua sees something that you don't.... You post how unhappy you are for him on a public forum.. Maybe you need to look in the mirror yourself.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:40 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,550,059 times
Quote:
I wish I could congratulate Aqualung like all of you, but I can't. I cannot stand that women. As I am a nice guy, I bought her dinner because I felt bad for her (she has a huge beard for God sakes). Soon after she sent some big Mexican guy after me. I nearly ended up in a fight. I ended up telling her off before walking home. Sorry to have to post this, but I have to. She is NOT a good woman and this will not last.
Sent a big Mexican guy after you for what reason?

Old 08-18-2011, 12:42 PM

15,370 posts, read 38,987,994 times
To give him some tortillas?

Old 08-18-2011, 12:45 PM

stole his nachos.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:53 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,550,059 times
Damn, now I'm hungry.

Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM

2,086 posts, read 6,827,273 times
Quote:
Respectfully, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all (or type as the case may be). A little tact can go a long way and perhaps your personal feelings about this woman are not a necessary contribution to the discussion. Wish him well and be done with it. Lord knows I've bit my tongue many times and deleted quite a few responses before I submitted them as my opinion simply wasn't relevant and quite frankly I'm sure that said responses were unwanted as well as unwarranted. Perhaps one should try to change things within themselves before worrying about what others do.

That said, congratulations to aqua and I wish you the best of luck. You've certainly faced some trying times and although at times you may have not been able to see a potential for success and happiness in your future, your determination is paying off. Keep it up and the world is yours, I promise you.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:38 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,124,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
Why do you always kick someone or put them down... You are nothing but a doomer gloomer... Geez maybe Aqua sees something that you don't.... You post how unhappy you are for him on a public forum.. Maybe you need to look in the mirror yourself.
What I posted was absolutely true. Maybe I should not have made the last sentence that it would not last, but that is about it. I have a seen a good friend of mine have his life ruined by a bad woman. We are no longer friends because of it. If you think I always kick someone and put them down you are sorrily mistaken. Wasn't it me who took him in and even paid rent so he could stay where I was at when he was about to become homeless? I also bought him food and beer.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
What I posted was absolutely true. Maybe I should not have made the last sentence that it would not last, but that is about it. I have a seen a good friend of mine have his life ruined by a bad woman. We are no longer friends because of it. If you think I always kick someone and put them down you are sorrily mistaken. Wasn't it me who took him in and even paid rent so he could stay where I was at when he was about to become homeless? I also bought him food and beer.
Yes, but you also put Davie down too about his girlfriend... Remember? Sometimes you need to keep comments to yourself

Old 08-18-2011, 05:00 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,124,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
Yes, but you also put Davie down too about his girlfriend... Remember? Sometimes you need to keep comments to yourself
I remember that and I will admit I was wrong there. I have never met Davie's girlfriend. This situation is a little different since this person wronged me (Aqualung's girlfriend, not Aqualung). I will just let this go as I do not want to upset anyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas