Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2011, 02:34 PM

26,273 posts, read 8,377,852 times

Advertisements

I was so shocked, I said it twice................

Old 08-21-2011, 02:44 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,373,621 times
lol!

Old 08-21-2011, 04:31 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,411,502 times
1) I don't believe it, that's English Dave's Wedding Anniversary!

2) I don't believe it, that's English Dave's Wedding Anniversary!

Old 08-21-2011, 08:33 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,327,089 times
Man, I go away to San Diego for a long weekend and you guys really get some excitement brewing here on the home forum

Maybe I should back to San Diego, which would be all right by me

Old 08-22-2011, 01:12 AM

2,557 posts, read 4,548,776 times
Anyone know what's going on with sunset park? Seems a bit odd they are renovating a good portion of it when the budget is supposedly so stressed.

Old 08-22-2011, 04:23 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,191,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
I was so shocked, I said it twice................
I noticed. lol

Old 08-22-2011, 07:25 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,638,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Tried to DM LVD to tell him that it was ridiculous for him to now "hate" Aqua but was unable to do so. LVD, if you were a true friend, and not a fair weather friend, you would wish Aqua well and go about your business.
And, for the life of me, don't recall what I ever did to offend LVD. We might not see eye to eye on a lot of things, but he did help me out when I was going through a rough time in my life. Things have gotten better, but nothing and no one is ever perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuse View Post
Hey Aqua, congrats. I only see 1 big problem in this marriage...you have a ratty looking little dog and she has 2 ball pythons....um... you do the math .
Thanks, but Queen in no way looks like a rat. My lady has rats (what do you think snakes eat?), and she doesn't look anything like them. I just wish that I still had Ace and Jackie. Sadly, I know that I won't see them until the Rainbow Bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Not the beard, the swallowing of the python.
Actually, you should see me swallow her snakes. I've had sleep apnea, and a fun little side effect of the surgery is that I have virtualy no gag reflex. We actually made around $70 in tips the week before last, and had a lot of fun.

Quote:
I don't believe it........ that's our wedding anniversary!!!
\

Happy anniversary, English Dave! I'll be sure to give you a rep for it.

We're still planning our wedding, but we're looking for good/cheap places for our reception. If anyone would like to attend it, just let me know, since it'll probably be a byob/potluck type of gathering.

Sounds like fun, ne?

And yes, we'll post pictures of our wedding here.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:50 PM

10,009 posts, read 9,432,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
We're still planning our wedding, but we're looking for good/cheap places for our reception. If anyone would like to attend it, just let me know, since it'll probably be a byob/potluck type of gathering.

Sounds like fun, ne?

And yes, we'll post pictures of our wedding here.
Why not hold it at one of the local parks. That way it won't cost anything for the venue and you won't have to worry about getting a exact count on guests. Just make it a potluck and BYOB as you suggested. After all, the main reason is to celebrate your life together with your friends.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:53 AM

26,273 posts, read 8,377,852 times
Thank you Aqua for your good wishes for our wedding anniversary, same day as you tie
the knot. We'll be having a special meal in the evening, which will be morning for you in
Las Vegas, we'll toast you with champagne!! Good luck to you both.

Old 08-23-2011, 06:28 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,638,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Why not hold it at one of the local parks. That way it won't cost anything for the venue and you won't have to worry about getting a exact count on guests. Just make it a potluck and BYOB as you suggested. After all, the main reason is to celebrate your life together with your friends.
We've already got the ceremony planned, just not the reception, including the cake. I'm sure that we'll figure something out. I have a friend coming in from the L.A. area, and for our wedding, and it'll be good to see her again. As far as parks go, it'd be great if we could use Sunset Park, but it's closed for renovation. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Quote:
Thank you Aqua for your good wishes for our wedding anniversary, same day as you tie
the knot. We'll be having a special meal in the evening, which will be morning for you in
Las Vegas, we'll toast you with champagne!! Good luck to you both.
Thanks, English Dave. I like champagne, especially Domaine Chandon. Kind of makes sense, since I live in the Napa Valley for 27 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas