Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2011, 10:04 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times

Advertisements

FILTER????? I don need no stinkin FILTER.......

Old 08-31-2011, 03:21 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,242,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
Looks more like cyclothymic mood disorder. Doesn't seem to go as far as bi-polar.

Cyclothymia (cyclothymic disorder): Tests and diagnosis - MayoClinic.com

"Diagnostic criteria for cyclothymia include:
You've had numerous periods of elevated mood (hypomania) and numerous periods of depressive symptoms for at least two years
Your periods of stable moods usually last less than two months
You don't have manic episodes, major depression or schizoaffective disorder
Your symptoms aren't caused by substance abuse or a medical condition
Your symptoms significantly affect you socially, at work, at school or in other important functions"

Davie there is treatment that will smooth you out and lessen your suffering. You don't have to be a prisioner of these moods.

There are generic drugs that don't cost much.
Dumb choices cause stress and anguish. A lack of education guarantees a life of it.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:45 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times
I'd imagine I'm not a very popular guy here anymore. I just wanted to apologize for coming on the forum in acting as I did yesterday. I was filled with so much anger ans emotion I didn't mean a lot of the things I said. I have been under a lot of stress lately and worried because I found out that my father is dying, some test came back from the doctor and found out he has a very advanced form of lung cancer, and he may only have weeks to live. on top of that my grandmother's health is continuing to decline as well, and I am worried about my mother I'm afraid that if he dies her death may soon follow, in spite of how badly he is treated her she doesn't know any other way to take care of herself financially speaking. she lost her job at disneyworld back in 2008 n really hasn't worked since then, she is employed with universal studios but she is only seasonal and usually works less than 12 hours a month

I'm afraid I may be forced to return to florida and take care of her my brother and sister if my father passes on, otherwise they will all end up on the street. however I've become estranged from both my younger brother and sister, my sister refuses to talk to me and my brother has become so intraverted that he started smoking marijuana and only cares about himself his friends and his band

I'm very sorry about what happened yesterday I just wanted to let you know what it was that make me snap I hope you guys can forgive me

And airics, I took your advice and returned the tv now with the exception of the fine the warrant and everything else is all but solved

Old 08-31-2011, 06:43 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
Life happens (and so does death). You're still a board favorite, IMO.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:54 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Life happens (and so does death). You're still a board favorite, IMO.
I truly LIKE Davie.....thats why Im hard on him......

Old 08-31-2011, 08:01 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times

Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac) - Landslide |Lyrics| - YouTube

between the breakup and my family issues I'm experiencing a landslide of the emotions just like in the song

Old 09-01-2011, 06:14 AM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Yucky! I was down on the Strip tonite with my ferret, in front of Caesar's Palace, noticed a styrofoam plate of spaghetti sitting on a trash receptacle with a fork in it, with ants crawling all over it!

And? Along comes some drunken homeless man, sees the spaghetti with the fork, and starts eating it, ants and all!

Thank God I've made 2 trips to India, otherwise I would have been even more shocked!

Old 09-01-2011, 07:43 AM

9,376 posts, read 11,941,545 times
That is gross, tij! Guess he needed some protein!

Davie, life is all about peaks and valleys. I'm sorry to hear about your families health issues.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:12 AM

990 posts, read 1,653,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Yucky! I was down on the Strip tonite with my ferret, in front of Caesar's Palace, noticed a styrofoam plate of spaghetti sitting on a trash receptacle with a fork in it, with ants crawling all over it!

And? Along comes some drunken homeless man, sees the spaghetti with the fork, and starts eating it, ants and all!

Thank God I've made 2 trips to India, otherwise I would have been even more shocked!
As disgusting as that is ants do not transmit any diseases to humans. I think I heard that on an Animal Planet show.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:29 AM

2,557 posts, read 4,566,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
As disgusting as that is ants do not transmit any diseases to humans. I think I heard that on an Animal Planet show.
Ants are incredibly clean animals. They even groom each other. They pretty much keep virtually every other insect in check and clean up after everything. An even more amazing fact I heard a while back was that if you weighed all the people on the planet and all the ants on the planet, the ants would weigh more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas