Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2012, 01:56 AM

26,273 posts, read 8,382,086 times

Advertisements

I love Fremont Street, always stay there. We're staying at the Four Queens this October. The people watching is great.

Old 06-11-2012, 05:58 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,612,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Sometimes I give out a little too much information, but I only did it to explain the full situation since the circumstances of the vacation had more to it than it initially appeared. Regardless, I have decided to forget about the whole thing. I will just continue to rot in my apartment by myself. That is fine. I want no replies to this post, but I did get a DM saying that with the exception of Davie89, I am the only real person on this thread that tells it like it is, and I am greatly appreciated since all the other members mostly post stupid nonsense. I will say thanks to that person, and unfortunately I cannot disagree. I recently remember how someone made post about corn, and it went on for days. No wonder this country is going to hell. Don't worry, I will stay out of this official chat thread as it has upset me. Now go ahead and carry on about your stupid plants.

Now, It's my turn to post my opinion, LVD, your a nice guy, really and you really try and be a gentleman and polite, and I am sure even kind.
But your a professional victim, more so your a paradox.

you drive down the road with your foot on the gas heading for the precipice, screaming out the window HELP ME!!!

Ever hear of the brake?

Jonathan

Old 06-11-2012, 06:25 AM

9,478 posts, read 12,221,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I post stupid things and I am proud of it. We only live once in this life, we may as well have fun while we are alive.
Yes it's a CHAT thread. We arent trying to solve the world's problems here.

Nonsense is fun!

Old 06-11-2012, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
Yes it's a CHAT thread. We arent trying to solve the world's problems here.

Nonsense is fun!
Exactly!! People say to me, "why do you spend so much money going places like Las Vegas? You've been nine times, it must add up to a fortune." My reply, "it's fun, that's why." You're a long time dead, and you can't take it with you. Besides, if you watch the news, we're all in for an iminent currency collapse. I'm spending it before it's just useless paper!!

Old 06-11-2012, 09:53 AM

15,370 posts, read 38,990,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
I love Fremont Street, always stay there. We're staying at the Four Queens this October. The people watching is great.
damn i'll miss yo Dave....Im no longer gainfull employed,,,,,,

#1...did you get a good deal????

Old 06-11-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
damn i'll miss yo Dave....Im no longer gainfull employed,,,,,,

#1...did you get a good deal????
Got a great deal dynimage, cheapest ever! $900 each for a direct flight from Manchester to LV, and two weeks at the Four Queens. That's not bad for a eleven hour flight.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:34 PM

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

Old 06-11-2012, 05:06 PM

762 posts, read 1,556,347 times
This man I will call Jack lives at the church by my house for free. We helped him get a job, he couldn't get his ged so we were helping him. He needed it to keep his job. He is 2 yrs older than I am, with no education he dropped out of classes to get his ged. He got fired for sexually harrassing a woman at work. He drives the church van because he does not have a car, bike, skateboard or cannot use public transportation. He complains every single time I talk to him. He said "you sure can't hold on to a husband" when my Bill died april 28th. He is always talking about killing himself. Would the world be a better place if he did?

Old 06-11-2012, 05:07 PM

762 posts, read 1,556,347 times
oh and I call him Jack because that is his name. Not sure what his last name is. Perhaps A$$

Old 06-11-2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skisickie View Post
oh and I call him Jack because that is his name. Not sure what his last name is. Perhaps A$$
I dropped out of high school (about 15 seconds after I turned 17) to work for my father, I was forced to get a GED while I was teaching College (computers, of course) I called up the GED testing center and asked when they have there next test, they said "Tonight" so cold, I went and took the GED tests. - I passed top 5% of the class.

you dun't needs be educated to pass, youse just gotta be smarts and has a posative like altitude!

The truth be told, I have NO IDEA how I passed the math part, All the questions where "new" math, and when I went to school (Moses was one of my classmates, he used to beat up Jesus for his lunch money) All the taught was "OLD" "long" math.

When I received my diploma, I gave it to my mom and said "Now I can get a good job"

Jonathan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas