U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-16-2012, 09:24 AM

3,194 posts, read 1,223,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skisickie View Post
My daughter and two grandsons as well as my ex husband are all missing
They took off this afternoon to find a campsite. My ex is on oxygen, my daughter is driving her old beat up rv pulling a tent trailer. They were supposed to call when they found a site so we could meet them.
It has almost been 24 hours so that we can file a missing persons report. I am so worried.

I'm so sorry. Saying a prayer for you now. Hope they have checked in already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2012, 11:39 AM

5,090 posts, read 5,646,149 times
Quote:
They were supposed to call when they found a site so we could meet them.
It has almost been 24 hours so that we can file a missing persons report. I am so worried.
Hopefully, the issue is just that there is no cellular service where they are.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:59 AM

4,477 posts, read 2,769,394 times
Default I love getting a great deal!

I booked my flights for my next Vegas trip the other day. I've been watching airfare for a few weeks and on Thursday the price dropped about 30%. The next day the price went back up. Yay me for getting a great deal! $206 roundtrip!

The countdown is on!

A friend from California (possibly 2) will be meeting me there. Anyone ever do the Greyhound from So Cal to Vegas? She is considering it, and if she buys in advance, the round trip cost is only $36! A 5 hour ride will drop her right at Fremont Street (where we will be staying).

Old 06-17-2012, 09:00 AM

Quote:
My daughter and two grandsons as well as my ex husband are all missing
They took off this afternoon to find a campsite. My ex is on oxygen, my daughter is driving her old beat up rv pulling a tent trailer. They were supposed to call when they found a site so we could meet them.
Oh no! Any word?

Old 06-17-2012, 09:18 AM

3,156 posts, read 3,222,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
I booked my flights for my next Vegas trip the other day. I've been watching airfare for a few weeks and on Thursday the price dropped about 30%. The next day the price went back up. Yay me for getting a great deal! $206 roundtrip!

The countdown is on!

A friend from California (possibly 2) will be meeting me there. Anyone ever do the Greyhound from So Cal to Vegas? She is considering it, and if she buys in advance, the round trip cost is only $36! A 5 hour ride will drop her right at Fremont Street (where we will be staying).

Still planning for October?
My "Pod" shows up, so I expect to be monstrously busy unpacking, but Maybe we can get together for dinner? where are you staying downtown?

Jonathan

Old 06-18-2012, 09:06 AM

662 posts, read 859,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
Oh no! Any word?

Scary.. Hopefully no news is good news.?

Old 06-18-2012, 05:09 PM

Awesome weather in Des Moines today. The high so far has been 95, heat index of 101. Low humidity (low for us, about 40-45%) has kept the heat index down, they were calling for higher reading that that. I spent about 4 hours at the waterpark, just basking and swimming in the wave pool. I was a bit disappointed that it didn't get a bit hotter, they were originally calling for 99. Now if it could just be like this for the next 6 months...

The dogs and I spent some time sitting on the back steps in the sun, too. They just LOVE it. I have to bribe them with treats to get them inside. My boy, Diablo, gets very tan on his belly in the summer

My tan is coming along nicely, too.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:00 PM

15,380 posts, read 22,041,878 times
we're bout 98 with about 6% in Kingman.....HOTTT but nice.....

We put in a bird feeder [apparantely so the dawgs would have sometimg to do in the yard] and we have EVERYTHING out there....including a ton of Cardinals.....[Arizona Cardinals i guess] a family of Quail thats wandered in and a ton of "Pigeons witn a press agent" [doves] and no gunfire, no helicopters and no sireeens.

Life is good

Old 06-18-2012, 08:53 PM

1,784 posts, read 2,038,506 times
How can you sleep with all those birds chirpping

Old 06-18-2012, 08:59 PM

4,847 posts, read 4,849,655 times
Where are all the fireworks stands?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas