Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2019, 01:09 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,284,619 times

Advertisements

LVD, I had a bad feeling that Adam died last year. I was right. All of his posts on all of his sites stopped around Oct.21. Going to the afterlife in your sleep is a much better way than many other ways. So I hope it was painless, no suffering. He suffered enough in life.

I will always regret not buying the Reeses peanut butter cups and bringing them to him like he requested awhile back. But I did help feed him way back when he was first homeless. I gave him a $50 restaurant.com coupon. He said the steak was great.

Old 02-17-2019, 02:38 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,322,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
Yes.... did I mention Bigfoot is living in the woods behind my house?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Bigfoot is real.

Primatologist Jane Goodall believes they are real.

Old 02-17-2019, 06:53 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,991,974 times
The Abominable Snowman aka Yeti is at Mt Charleston

Old 02-17-2019, 08:54 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,694,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
The Abominable Snowman aka Yeti is at Mt Charleston
He must have chains on his car.

Old 02-17-2019, 10:26 PM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,116,365 times
They had cops turning people away at the roundabout up there.

Old 02-17-2019, 10:28 PM
EA

I tried to go up the mountain today. Damn cops wouldn't let me. Reason 98762873123 I hate them.

Even slid a little going up a ice covered trail. Made it out just fine.

Old 02-18-2019, 03:59 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,241,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
I have a picture of him somewhere. Saw him several times.
You take beautiful pictures, so yeah, that would be cool if you find it and post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
Okay, I know this thread is not really topic specific, but can we stop with the Paul conspiracy stuff? Not cool to piggyback that on a post regarding a long time member that has passed away, too. I think there is a conspiracy theory forum on City Data, take it there, please. (Maybe to Unexplained Mysteries?)
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
LVD, I had a bad feeling that Adam died last year. I was right. All of his posts on all of his sites stopped around Oct.21. Going to the afterlife in your sleep is a much better way than many other ways. So I hope it was painless, no suffering. He suffered enough in life. I will always regret not buying the Reeses peanut butter cups and bringing them to him like he requested awhile back. But I did help feed him way back when he was first homeless. I gave him a $50 restaurant.com coupon. He said the steak was great.
Adam had told me that his mother also drank while she was pregnant. That is why he and I both are so messed up. Someone on his facebook account said that he had another stroke, and never heard from him again after that. I think he died in October. He is now at peace.

I am glad to see you also believe in an afterlife. I have never been a religious person, but I would like to believe there is something better after this. I hope this is hell and I can finally escape it when I die. I have been studying near death experiences recently. This below is a non-religious example that I would like to believe is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdZG6KFM0g

Some people claim that when you die, you are gone. Nothingness forever... Hopefully, not true.

Old 02-18-2019, 05:27 PM

628 posts, read 397,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
You take beautiful pictures, so yeah, that would be cool if you find it and post it.

Agreed!

Adam had told me that his mother also drank while she was pregnant. That is why he and I both are so messed up. Someone on his facebook account said that he had another stroke, and never heard from him again after that. I think he died in October. He is now at peace.

I am glad to see you also believe in an afterlife. I have never been a religious person, but I would like to believe there is something better after this. I hope this is hell and I can finally escape it when I die. I have been studying near death experiences recently. This below is a non-religious example that I would like to believe is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdZG6KFM0g

Some people claim that when you die, you are gone. Nothingness forever... Hopefully, not true.
"Life" cannot be truly destroyed, it only changes form. Everything is composed of varying levels of vibrational energy.

Old 02-22-2019, 07:38 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times
India is steeped in the idea of reincarnation. If you've walked thru some of those slums in Calcutta, which I did once, you see all these smiling faces, or I should say, enigmatic smiles. And what is that smile indicating? I'm going to be a rich man in my next life and the rich will be living in slums! And many really believe that!

I find the whole idea of reincarnation to be rather unsettling and scary, and wish I had never read of it, it will always bother me. So! Will I be a miserable slum dweller in my next life?

I'm not religious (I'm Buddhist but buddhism is not a religion it's a philosophy) but I really, truly envy people who are so happily hypnotized by the idea of Heaven and Hell. It would be a nice "drug state" to have in this world.

My radical view on Heaven and Hell is Planet Earth IS Hell and no matter what you've done in your lifetime, we all go to Heaven! Even Murderers!

Old 02-26-2019, 09:11 AM
EA

As long as you don't have a CVT you're fine with Nissans.
It's their CVT that suck. Mine was replaced already. I only have 59k miles on the thing. Everything else is fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas