Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2010, 11:34 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,900,961 times

Advertisements

Good luck, aqua!!!!

You are right about more important things right now, like attracting employers! Right? Seriously, though, I think that if you get a job that you can hold on to, you will be happier and THAT is more attractive to women! I know you do not want to go through this life alone...we all need love. Hopefully, you can get the operation you are wishing for! I'm pulling for you!!!!

Old 09-16-2010, 11:45 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,639,402 times
Thanks, Kimba. Isn't interesting that I get more support here on the forum than I do with my own family? I pray that OSM really works out, so that I can shove this down their throats.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:10 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,120,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Well good for you getting back with your girlfriend. She must be really something like an angel to take someone back that dumped her for a 19 yr old. Age doesn't matter. It only matters if you think it does.
Although you thought I must be ancient since I am old enough to be a Mom to 20 year olds. Half the people on here are as well. 52 is nothing. I would only be worried about you if your real girlfriend was 80 something. Then I would think you had a Grandma complex.
Well there PinkString, I am technically old enough to be Davie89's dad too. Not only that, but my girlfriend is old enough to be my mother. You are right, age is nothing but a number. She was my first girlfriend, and definitely my last. Thank God she took me back. Her biggest fear was I would always leave her for a younger girl, and unfortunately I did that to her. After listening too much to family and friends, a pretty young girl came after me when I was in a nightclub. My girlfriend and I were fighting at the time and I left her for the young one. After 8 months of fighting, I realized I made the biggest mistake of my life. At the same time, my girlfriend found another man who ended up leaving her after about 5 years. On a trip back to Phoenix back in 2008 to see my best friend, she ended up meeting us at a bar and we both fell back in love.http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/ALAN171/love.gif (broken link) I wound up going home with her instead of my friend.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Yes....but when LVD is 52....she'll be 69!
Even at 52, she is 5'2", 105 pounds with long black hair and beautiful green eyes. She looks very similar to Demi Moore and would put lots of 21 year old girls to shame. I know she will get older, but it just won't matter. When you love someone you accept them no matter what. She is in much better health than I am, so I have no doubt she will greatly outlive me.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
And the following year LVD can get her a bottle of mouth wash for her bday.

Going to the job fair payed off because I got a job today. It's a 1099 commission sales job with OneStopMotors.com. I told that to the Sphincter Twins, and they said that I don't have a job, it doesn't pay anything, and that I suck at sales. Timeshare vacations are one thing, this is another. Bil said that I should forget about this, and that the clock is still ticking. Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Maybe I'll be more attractive to women if I get my stink bag off, and lose weight. I'm not holding my breath, I've got other more important things to worry about.
I am very happy that you got a job. I am not being a naysayer, but the commission only thing does scare me. That is just me though since I like to know exactly what I am going to make each week. Still, it is much better than no job. Just think positive and give it all you got. Who knows, maybe you will excel at it and make much more than minimum wage like me. I have faith in you my friend. I second the stink bag, you know how much I hate that thing.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:35 AM

2,036 posts, read 4,229,140 times
Aqua, tread very carefully with OSM. I wouldn't stop looking for a job that pays an hourly wage if I were you.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:45 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,193,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Well there PinkString, I am technically old enough to be Davie89's dad too. Not only that, but my girlfriend is old enough to be my mother. You are right, age is nothing but a number. She was my first girlfriend, and definitely my last. Thank God she took me back. Her biggest fear was I would always leave her for a younger girl, and unfortunately I did that to her. After listening too much to family and friends, a pretty young girl came after me when I was in a nightclub. My girlfriend and I were fighting at the time and I left her for the young one. After 8 months of fighting, I realized I made the biggest mistake of my life. At the same time, my girlfriend found another man who ended up leaving her after about 5 years. On a trip back to Phoenix back in 2008 to see my best friend, she ended up meeting us at a bar and we both fell back in love. I wound up going home with her instead of my friend.
In order for her to be your Mom, she would have had given birth to you at 17 which is awfully young. So why are you here in LV with someone like that waiting for you in Phoenix?

Old 09-17-2010, 12:52 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,193,270 times
Congrats on the commission job Aqua. Don't get too comfy with that, keep looking for a job that pays an hourly wage. Those commission jobs are tough, if you don't make sales, you don't get paid! You need something solid.

As for your c-bag, make your doctor get on the ball and fix the problem. As long as it can be reversed, get it done asap. If something like that can be reversed, people should not have to suffer with it if it makes their lives miserable. That just sucks. But many have learned to live with it and lead normal lives despite it.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
In order for her to be your Mom, she would have had given birth to you at 17 which is awfully young. So why are you here in LV with someone like that waiting for you in Phoenix?
My now deceased mom was only 5 years older than her so it is possible. Here is the story. When I moved out here in 2004, and then 2006 we were not together. I was just about to move back there, but I now realized it would be a mistake. The job market is no better in Phoenix so I would be screwing myself by leaving my job here. If I did lose my job here, I would no doubt go back and move in with her.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:32 AM

2,753 posts, read 6,639,402 times
I know that commission jobs can't be counted on, but it beats sitting around with my opposable digit rectally inserted. These days bil won't let me on his computer at all, even if it is to look for work. His reason? I won't look for work, I'll just watch anime, and post on CD. It's a form of entertainment, same as any other. He's the white bread (even though he eats wheat)/mayo type who finds water to be too spicy. Me? I love my garlic and hot sauce.

The hold up on getting the bag removed is getting UMC's referral office to send me to a surgeon. I hope that it happens soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas