U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 12:59 AM

3,671 posts, read 7,979,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iffy View Post
I have it mostly worked out except for what kind of booze i'm going to drink for the 4th of July weekend. I planned on getting a DWI and have it pretty clear. I'm going to have money in my pocket so I can bail myself out the next morning when I'm sober. I'd like a clean Jail, So can anyone tell me where I should do my driving so when I get pulled over, I can go there?
You could really help out the city by doing your drunk driving near a low performing school, right before school starts in the morning, or right after it lets out in the afternoon.

Related story: Report: States Quietly Raising Speed Limits Near Failing Schools | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2011, 04:53 AM

208 posts, read 289,552 times
new york just passed a law where you have to have a breathalyzer installed in your car after your 1st offense New state law requires DWI convicts to pass breathalyzer test before driving car - New York Daily News . Also made it a felony if you have someone under 15 in the car at the time...this state is a mess but i like those laws. A guy in syracuse just got sentenced 25-life as a repeat felon for repeated dwi's. I think its great to discourage the worlds most senseless crime anyway we can...its like someone said earlier in this thread...you get sloshed and lose all judgement. Back in my drinking days i was smart enough not to drive if i had 5-6 beers, but if I had 20 i thought i could make it

Old 07-03-2011, 10:03 AM

293 posts, read 551,643 times
Glad I made it unhurt or ticketed when I was in school and right after..There were days I would wake up and the grill of my undestructable Chevette was full of corn stalks and dirt from driving home from a night of living it up in Ohio..

Old 07-03-2011, 11:12 AM

15,371 posts, read 33,766,194 times
just be glad there werent any Amish buggies in the grill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or