U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:40 PM

63 posts, read 69,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Please Try again. No cigar.

There appears to be no comparative data on Las Vegas.

So you are one of those who makes it up?

Stop. It is good not to do bad things.

Are you JOKING?

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf

http://womensissues.about.com/od/dat...PregStates.htm

it's really not THAT hard

Last edited by Thisissam; 03-03-2009 at 09:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2009, 09:47 PM

8,710 posts, read 10,139,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisissam View Post
Google highest teen pregnancy.

Ejb - Yeah 20 yr olds shouldnt get pregnant. My point was that obviously its not hard to find a mate in Vegas...easiest place in America according to the data.

The question was how easy is it to MEET people, not MATE people. Anyone knows the latter is easy to find. Yet two different things. I guess some may not know that.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
The question was how easy is it to MEET people, not MATE people. Anyone knows the latter is easy to find. Yet two different things. I guess some may not know that.

I thought most people meet before they mate, but Vegas is called Sin City! lol.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:56 PM

8,710 posts, read 10,139,339 times
I suppose, but depending on what your beliefs are there are many who don't actually "meet" until the next morning!

Old 03-03-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
I suppose, but depending on what your beliefs are there are many who don't actually "meet" until the next morning!
Lol true.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:06 PM

15,756 posts, read 32,484,948 times
Quote:
Neither site mentions Las Vegas.

Now there are those unprincipled charlatans who take advantage of the fact that Nevada is virtually all Las Vegas and Reno. And is compared to other states may look bad...but you are not one of those kind are you?

You would always compare Las Vegas to US cities above a million right?

Or are you of the Charlatan type?

Now why don't we drop this off topic discussion and get back to helping the young lady find friends rather than getting her knocked up?

Old 03-03-2009, 10:15 PM

269 posts, read 862,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejb777 View Post
Im just wondering how I can meet people?
You can't. Forget it. Impossible. No one can meet anyone in Vegas. What happens here stays here.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingtigers View Post
You can't. Forget it. Impossible. No one can meet anyone in Vegas. What happens here stays here.
I think that is good if you are in bound...

Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Neither site mentions Las Vegas.

Now there are those unprincipled charlatans who take advantage of the fact that Nevada is virtually all Las Vegas and Reno. And is compared to other states may look bad...but you are not one of those kind are you?

You would always compare Las Vegas to US cities above a million right?

Or are you of the Charlatan type?

Now why don't we drop this off topic discussion and get back to helping the young lady find friends rather than getting her knocked up?

If you dont want to talk abt it dont start labeling me a liar.

And the last time I checked Nevada includes Las Vegas otherwise called Sin City which happens to be the biggest city with the most people in the same state with the highest teen pregnancy and single mother rate.

Come on just think abt it...its vegas...unlike any other city in the world. Why would the facts be wrong.

Nevada is as dead as Saddam Hussein if it werent for vegas. Vegas is Nevada like the strip is vegas.

Sry to get off topic ejb. But my point stands as proven by my sources. Im trying to say its not hard to meet people. People generally meet before they mate and since theres a lot of mating, youll do plenty of meeting. You stop at the meeting part obviously if dont want to add to the statistics.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
If you dont want to talk abt it dont start labeling me a liar.

And the last time I checked Nevada includes Las Vegas otherwise called Sin City which happens to be the biggest city with the most people in the same state with the highest teen pregnancy and single mother rate.

Come on just think abt it...its vegas...unlike any other city in the world. Why would the facts be wrong.

Nevada is as dead as Saddam Hussein if it werent for vegas. Vegas is Nevada like the strip is vegas.

Sry to get off topic ejb. But my point stands as proven by my sources. Im trying to say its not hard to meet people. People generally meet before they mate and since theres a lot of mating, youll do plenty of meeting. You stop at the meeting part obviously if dont want to add to the statistics.
Charlatan. Oh and there went at least a third of your chance of finding a place to lease.

I don't do Charlatans. And I hope no one else does either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas