U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 11:38 PM

16 posts, read 62,416 times

Advertisements

I live at Sterling Court. The rents are coming down here. I have been here about a year and a half. I just moved to a two bedroom. My one bed was 810 + 35 for water, sewer and trash. I could have re-signed a lease for less than that. I choose to move and got a two bd for 845+45. The management here is nice but the upkeep of the place has seemed to go downhill in the last year. It's a gated community, with door alarms but other than that there are still break ins and car thefts. I don't think too many places are immune from that in Vegas. The residents here are friendly and the place is quiet..for the most part. There is assigned parking, a small workout room and a pool. It would be nice to have a playground for the kids because there is not much for them to do.
Being from back East I really enjoyed the mature trees and inner court yards with grass. All of the apts have balconies which are a good size.
The upper one bd have fireplaces (the Galena model) which is nice. They have w/d but no microwaves. The complex is about 18 years old and it shows in places. Then again I just got through looking at a lot of other apts , newer ones , and their rents were over 1000 for a two bedroom.
The Strip is a straight shot from Sunset which is only a street over. The expressway and also Bolder highway are not too far away. The mall is a few miles. Let me know if you want to know anymore about SC. Good luck with your search.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 02:23 PM

2 posts, read 3,988 times
Allanza ia a really nice place. Close to shopping and the 215. I don't have a lot of traffic issues myself. Can get to Henderson in 25 minutes. They have a 1 bedroom right now for $650 with a $99 move in. There's a banner on the entrance saying they are giving away a year free rent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas