U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-06-2009, 11:08 PM

115 posts, read 186,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snazzybrit View Post
what position did you apply for.....That's exactly what happened with my account

PBX Operator. It hasn't been on the board for a while. I'm calling Psychemedics tomorrow when they open to ask about the drug test. We'll see if they give me any sort of info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2009, 11:44 PM

47 posts, read 88,634 times
Everyone that took a drug test and did not hear back from them passed their drug test. Your test is done immedietly, and if there is an issue in your hair-they have to notify you right away to ask if you are on any prescribed medications and they will ask for proof. I worked for a clinic once that had to do drug tests. Hopefully that gives a little relief to some of you that have taken your drug test. And also-99 percent of companies will do your backround check before they spend the money on your drug test. So if you have taken a drug test-that means you have passed your backround check as well. Hope that gives some relief

Old 07-07-2009, 03:31 AM

317 posts, read 606,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kycoll View Post
hi butterfly how are you, question are you going for ARIA??
Hello Kycoll,

What position and property at city center did you apply for?

Old 07-07-2009, 08:43 AM

36 posts, read 61,180 times
Default on prescription drugs

just out of curiously,what happened if you are on prescription drugs,do you think they still hire you.cause,i didn;t pass a drug test at wynn,and they refused to hire me,cause they said it came out positive.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moudira View Post
just out of curiously,what happened if you are on prescription drugs,do you think they still hire you.cause,i didn;t pass a drug test at wynn,and they refused to hire me,cause they said it came out positive.

I work for Wynn. When I took my Drug Test I was on pain medication because I had my wisdom teeth surgically removed. My test came out positive, and the drug testing company(I can't remember but I think it was psychemedics as well in Park 2000) called within 48 hours to ask for my pharmacy number to verify the pain medication. Wynn then called back the next day and offered me the job. Hope this helps!

Old 07-07-2009, 10:32 AM

I just called Psychemedics (The drug testing company for City Center) I was told they are are behind on getting results and calling people who test positive. I asked about the positive with perscription medication. I was told that yes, once you test positive they have to call to ask if you are on medication. If you are then she said that you need to get a perscription printout from your pharmacy. Take it to the employment center and give it to Rosalie. Rosalie will fax it back to the main Psychemedics for verification. Then you'll be all set! (as far as the drug testing goes)

Old 07-07-2009, 11:03 AM

4 posts, read 11,077 times
Default Hey everyone I have a question...

I'm an unemployed food server from N.Y.C. who loves L.V. and applied to CC. I've had the interviews, which I flew in for- but if I'm reading this right it sounds like even if I get the job there's a 50-50 chance I'll be let go after a few months. Is this true? How do they get away with this? And, if this does happen- is the job situation in L.V. worse than other places (because let me tell you it SUCKS all over the East Coast). Any answers would be greatly appreciated....good luck everyone.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:46 AM

2 posts, read 5,399 times
Default City Center Bartender Position

What position did you apply for? I heard bartenders have not even been drug tested yet, other department have. Is this true?

Old 07-07-2009, 11:58 AM

15,379 posts, read 23,229,696 times
traditionaly, hotels overhire by 1/3. this allows them to make a determination in the first 90 days of who they should keep. During that time they can simply say 'did not complete probation'

Old 07-07-2009, 12:01 PM

37 posts, read 64,031 times
How long does Xanax stay in your system. They are for my wife but I have been taking them. I only take one at night (1mg). Does it show up in the hair test.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas