U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-16-2009, 01:16 PM

15,378 posts, read 23,261,659 times

Advertisements

Drug ATTICS and MORRONS need not apply
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2009, 04:01 PM

317 posts, read 607,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moudira View Post
like i said before butterfly,i had a opportunity to work at wynn,not a month ago.and they refused to hire me cause,i was positive.and i even showed them my prescriptions lists.and still their answer was,.sorry it is still showing positive,sorry we can;t hire you .

and all these employees that act like they are the big bosses.they are the one,who;S ON CRACk.

and we are the innocent one,that are suffering from pain due to accident,or hurt on job,and we had to live with our pain,........all they tell us,sowwy no job for you my dear,you are A DRUGG ATTIC.

bunch of morrons.thats all i got to say.
moudira,
How are you? What position/property did you apply for at city center? Have you been call to take a drug test? If have just take your prescription history to the employment center like diggs702 did. Wynn/encore did give people the run-around, but city center seems different and more up front with you.

Old 07-16-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavedxer View Post
My application status just went from active to schedule interview status. When I click on acceptance to schedule it says no available times check back later. I now notice that the job listing has been taken down. Is there still a chance for me?
Maybe u should call city center to see whats up, and to schedule the interview

Old 07-16-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim carter View Post
Hopefully everyone on this board gets hired and the ordeal we have all been through will be worth it.
I know I hear MGM is a good place to work for..... I hope its better than Harrahs which was horrible

Old 07-16-2009, 04:32 PM

By the way, if hired does anyone know how the scheduling will work? Meaning will you get your shifts that you put on your application i.e. days, swing, graveyard...Or since people are transfering do they have the first priority, or considering its a new establishment will everyone start off at the same level. Basically how will they decide senority

Old 07-16-2009, 05:22 PM

3 posts, read 4,595 times
Is the drug test a urine or hair test? I have never had a hair test.. what do they do?

Old 07-16-2009, 07:09 PM
eoi

17 posts, read 40,480 times
yes tranfer mgm employee get the first pick of the shift but we dont get to carry senority over only benefit.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoi View Post
yes tranfer mgm employee get the first pick of the shift but we dont get to carry senority over only benefit.
eoi,
thats cool, which property at city center are you transfering to? Are you a food server? Did All transfer employee recieve an offer yet or are you in the same boat as external applicants

Old 07-17-2009, 12:13 PM

36 posts, read 61,246 times
Default banquets

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly69 View Post
moudira,
How are you? What position/property did you apply for at city center? Have you been call to take a drug test? If have just take your prescription history to the employment center like diggs702 did. Wynn/encore did give people the run-around, but city center seems different and more up front with you.
to whom it may concern,i applied for banquets.for vdara.......i feel very helpless,here i am unemployed,got layed off,and living of my unemployment checks,and soon time is going to be running out.

no job for me.feel like the end of the world.........i am not sure how people are surviving without jobs.

and i also found out,they rather hire the young people rather the old people,.and that;s discrimination.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:47 PM

113 posts, read 163,565 times
Just talked to a cc rep about my application status. He said theres a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on for a lot of candidates right now. I'm assuming these are the background checks and so on. He told me to be patient and their time frame for offers and opening are still the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas