U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-03-2009, 03:19 PM

12 posts, read 20,248 times
I called today and was told they will still be offering jobs through November and that no matter what I should hear something if I get the job or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 08:38 AM

159 posts, read 185,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully1975 View Post
I called today and was told they will still be offering jobs through November and that no matter what I should hear something if I get the job or not.
Told me the same

Old 11-05-2009, 12:25 AM

1 posts, read 1,416 times
Has anyone heard fron the Vdara? I was interviewed 3 times and went for my drug test for the Spa, and that was 6 weeks ago, havent heard anything sence. I called said they recieved my drug test results and everything looked good., just had to wait for the call to offer me a position, have not recieved the call. Can anyone help me out?

Read more: [URL]http://www.city-data.com/forum/las-vegas/685602-city-center-hiring-process-27.html#ixzz0Vy3Mr1Mp[/URL]

Old 11-05-2009, 11:43 AM

5 posts, read 5,981 times
Default Bar Masa/Shaboo

Had anyone interviewed for Bar Masa/Shaboo. My husband interviewed with the general manager Keisha a while back, if anyone was hired and knows a way to contact Keisha, could you provide that information? Really we're just looking for an email or phone number to contact her directly with some questions. Thank you!

Old 11-05-2009, 12:23 PM

131 posts, read 152,581 times
Default Same Ol', Same Ol'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully1975 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWELSINTHECITY View Post
Told me the same
My friend just called today (Thursday, Nov. 5) and was told to keep monitoring their email and/or wait for a call. The CC Rep told my friend that once all the positions are filled for a specific department, that particular department should be informing the applications that all of that department's positions have been filled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgallo4248 View Post
Has anyone heard fron the Vdara? I was interviewed 3 times and went for my drug test for the Spa, and that was 6 weeks ago, havent heard anything sence. I called said they recieved my drug test results and everything looked good., just had to wait for the call to offer me a position, have not recieved the call. Can anyone help me out?

Read more: city center hiring process
Hi Dgallo4248,

That seems to be the million dollar question that anyone left waiting to hear from CC and still reading an OPEN status on their web account is going crazy about. It looks like CC is still hiring, possibly until their opening date. No one seems to really know when they'll be hearing from CC.

Anyone who's been through processing, uniforms, etc., still around to share any new or insider information?

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Old 11-05-2009, 03:30 PM

188 posts, read 224,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza-4-1 View Post
My friend just called today (Thursday, Nov. 5) and was told to keep monitoring their email and/or wait for a call. The CC Rep told my friend that once all the positions are filled for a specific department, that particular department should be informing the applications that all of that department's positions have been filled.

Hi Dgallo4248,

That seems to be the million dollar question that anyone left waiting to hear from CC and still reading an OPEN status on their web account is going crazy about. It looks like CC is still hiring, possibly until their opening date. No one seems to really know when they'll be hearing from CC.

Anyone who's been through processing, uniforms, etc., still around to share any new or insider information?

Good luck to everyone still waiting!
hi....i go in for processing and badge and uniform on the 12th of this month i will give details.....

Old 11-05-2009, 03:57 PM

3,731 posts, read 5,484,975 times
Congratulations Tamiko! Be good and enjoy working at the new City Center property!

It's national news...I have relatives back in NY and in PA, both have told me that the opening of City Center has been mentioned in their local news reports recently!

And you'll be part of it! Bravo!

Old 11-05-2009, 05:11 PM

131 posts, read 152,581 times
Default Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiko41 View Post
hi....i go in for processing and badge and uniform on the 12th of this month i will give details.....
Thank you, Tamiko41!!!

Old 11-05-2009, 05:38 PM

188 posts, read 224,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza-4-1 View Post
Thank you, Tamiko41!!!
you're soooooo welcome....

Old 11-05-2009, 06:32 PM

3 posts, read 4,819 times
I've posted here a couple times, cheered and wish everyone good luck like everyone else did. I just would like to share my experience with this whole CC hiring process. I've had an interview with the front services hiring manager back in March or April for a valet position, and it went really well, It went so well that He even gave me a hint towards the end that "I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing you again". Well it's now November, I've emailed, mailed, and called the last couple months/weeks the same hiring manager to follow up, and he just won't give me an answer and simply told me that He can't tell me anything right now, etc. etc... Not till I decided to call the last time today and tried my best to squeeze something out of him. He said that ya, i remember you etc. etc., and I said I'm wondering why my app status is still open and active and I know that valet hiring is pretty much done, and I remember him telling me that he'll notify me through email if I were not to be selected for the position so I can get a chance to apply for another. He just told me that "HR" does the emailing and what not, and told me to re-apply after Dec 16, after they open. So he just basically declined me over a phone call. So all that stress of waiting to hear something since September is finally over. It's been an unpleasant experience waiting, a simple no from a couple of months ago would have been great. Oh and I decided to call the 590-CITY hot line and see what they say about the status of my application, this is after I spoke to the hiring manager of the department I applied for, this is what the lady on the phone said; That they will be hiring through out this month that just keep checking my email and the website for my job status and or wait for an email notification etc etc.. I hung up the phone and laughed.

Here is my cliche motivational speech:
Congratulations to all that got a job offer, to all that's waiting for a call, don't give up, keep your hopes up and etc etc etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas