U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-05-2009, 09:10 PM

181 posts, read 224,312 times
everything has changed on my login for CCcareers, now it logs me in with my employee number. i was looking at my bank account on line and i noticed an entry from aria hotel pretesting for direct deposit. i start in just a few weeks.i understand the discouragement and frustration for those of us that havent been offered yet but again anything could happen.i cut and pasted the next.

("CityCenter’s first opening, Vdara, on Dec. 1, is now only 25 days away. CityCenter President & CEO Bobby Baldwin detailed the opening schedule for each of the CityCenter resorts, as well as the training schedule for employees. Limited training for Mandarin Oriental and Vdara employees has begun, but the pace will ramp up quickly when some 10,000 ARIA employees begin their official training on Nov. 30.
“During this final phase, we expect to deliver 340,000 hours of training,” Mr. Baldwin said.")

thats alot of workers who may not show up or decide to they dont want to work there so i'm sure there will be more hiring to come. again, good luck
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 08:01 AM

188 posts, read 232,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude64 View Post
everything has changed on my login for CCcareers, now it logs me in with my employee number. i was looking at my bank account on line and i noticed an entry from aria hotel pretesting for direct deposit. i start in just a few weeks.i understand the discouragement and frustration for those of us that havent been offered yet but again anything could happen.i cut and pasted the next.

("CityCenter’s first opening, Vdara, on Dec. 1, is now only 25 days away. CityCenter President & CEO Bobby Baldwin detailed the opening schedule for each of the CityCenter resorts, as well as the training schedule for employees. Limited training for Mandarin Oriental and Vdara employees has begun, but the pace will ramp up quickly when some 10,000 ARIA employees begin their official training on Nov. 30.
“During this final phase, we expect to deliver 340,000 hours of training,” Mr. Baldwin said."
thats alot of workers who may not show up or decide to they dont want to work there so i'm sure there will be more hiring to come. again, good luck
hi dude...did u go in for prosessing yet?

Old 11-06-2009, 08:03 AM

Quote:

“During this final phase, we expect to deliver 340,000 hours of training,” Mr. Baldwin said.")

did u get employee number at the processing?

Old 11-06-2009, 09:45 AM

59 posts, read 80,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiko41 View Post

They did not give me my employee number at processing, I had to call them on the phone later after the welcome email. The welcome email had info for a website that said you needed your employee number to log in. You should make sure you ask them at the counter when they are putting you in the system.

Old 11-06-2009, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse241 View Post
They did not give me my employee number at processing, I had to call them on the phone later after the welcome email. The welcome email had info for a website that said you needed your employee number to log in. You should make sure you ask them at the counter when they are putting you in the system.
oh okay....thks

Old 11-06-2009, 12:17 PM

16 posts, read 21,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jv702 View Post
I've posted here a couple times, cheered and wish everyone good luck like everyone else did. I just would like to share my experience with this whole CC hiring process. I've had an interview with the front services hiring manager back in March or April for a valet position, and it went really well, It went so well that He even gave me a hint towards the end that "I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing you again". Well it's now November, I've emailed, mailed, and called the last couple months/weeks the same hiring manager to follow up, and he just won't give me an answer and simply told me that He can't tell me anything right now, etc. etc... Not till I decided to call the last time today and tried my best to squeeze something out of him. He said that ya, i remember you etc. etc., and I said I'm wondering why my app status is still open and active and I know that valet hiring is pretty much done, and I remember him telling me that he'll notify me through email if I were not to be selected for the position so I can get a chance to apply for another. He just told me that "HR" does the emailing and what not, and told me to re-apply after Dec 16, after they open. So he just basically declined me over a phone call. So all that stress of waiting to hear something since September is finally over. It's been an unpleasant experience waiting, a simple no from a couple of months ago would have been great. Oh and I decided to call the 590-CITY hot line and see what they say about the status of my application, this is after I spoke to the hiring manager of the department I applied for, this is what the lady on the phone said; That they will be hiring through out this month that just keep checking my email and the website for my job status and or wait for an email notification etc etc.. I hung up the phone and laughed.

Here is my cliche motivational speech:
Congratulations to all that got a job offer, to all that's waiting for a call, don't give up, keep your hopes up and etc etc etc
i feelyas, as i've been waiting patiently myself, but as of today the 6th, i see craigs list has alot of jobs available for CC, what's up with that? lol enjoy the day

Last edited by awitchnvegas; 11-06-2009 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: spelling der

Old 11-06-2009, 04:12 PM

115 posts, read 182,724 times
This Saturday or Monday I should get my packet. (the one filled with details of start date, training etc) wondering if anyone else has received theirs yet?? I'll let you guys know what is in it once I get mine!

Old 11-06-2009, 05:29 PM

181 posts, read 224,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiko41 View Post
Yes, at processing they gave me an employee number, then photograph, then into the union room and lastly uniforms. the checklist i downloaded from the on line processing states two weeks before i start i should recieve a packet with my temp. card and information on my first day, so i should get it by nov 16

Old 11-06-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Yes, at processing they gave me an employee number, then photograph, then into the union room and lastly uniforms. the checklist i downloaded from the on line processing states two weeks before i start i should recieve a packet with my temp. card and information on my first day, so i should get it by nov 16

oh kay thks.....

Old 11-06-2009, 10:28 PM

159 posts, read 191,705 times
I looked at the fb jobs and their is a cocktail postin for the pool that could mean that they are still hireing for the pool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas