Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2009, 01:17 PM

77 posts, read 164,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVRockstar View Post
i hate so say i was right on all Levels... No only did they lay off people on there 1st day that laid off people at other propertys..

alot of people from MGM and other Propertys was Going to Transfer to CC and what happen they had there last days at MGM and others.. and was told they would be hired into CC and on the 1st day BAMMMMMM... your laidoff..

Just Business people alot of people lost alot doing this..

They told them all they Over Hire'd thats alie they know the numbers. they knew what they were doing the Cost of doing Business and getting out of Contracts,

If you would of Stayed at MGM or other propertys you might of still had your Job.. Now your a Victim..

Join the Jobless Club..

so how many?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2009, 03:58 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
i hate so say i was right on all Levels... No only did they lay off people on there 1st day that laid off people at other propertys..

alot of people from MGM and other Propertys was Going to Transfer to CC and what happen they had there last days at MGM and others.. and was told they would be hired into CC and on the 1st day BAMMMMMM... your laidoff..

They told them all they Over Hire'd thats alie they know the numbers. they knew what they were doing the Cost of doing Business and getting out of Contracts,

If you would of Stayed at MGM or other propertys you might of still had your Job.. Now your a Victim..

Join the Jobless Club..

Do you have any link or proof to support this? I have only heard about this happening to one person on the rant thing.

Old 12-08-2009, 05:17 PM

110 posts, read 208,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiko41 View Post
Yay!!!! ur first day!!!! my first day is Thursday.......please give details!!!when u get off....
MAKE SURE TO GET THERE EARLY!!! Like I said in an earlier post, traffic is a nightmare, fellow drivers and fellow workers speed and cut you off to try and make it to work. So be warned.

They still have alot to do to the property until it opens (in 8 days). You will have to wear ppe - hard hat, safety goggles, and bright vest.

You can tell by looking at it the place is hugh and a giant maze. Prepare to get lost!

Can't get into too much detail. Due to ruining the surprise and due to my job title.

Have fun your first day.

Old 12-08-2009, 05:24 PM

110 posts, read 208,907 times
Quote:

Join the Jobless Club..
I don't know about other departments, but I can tell you for a fact that MY department hired under staffed.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:52 PM

16 posts, read 32,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitylegal View Post
I don't know about other departments, but I can tell you for a fact that MY department hired under staffed.
You right sincity my department hired undér staffed too Also they gonna preparing training on wednesday for 110 new hires is for steward department

Old 12-08-2009, 07:54 PM

188 posts, read 349,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitylegal View Post
MAKE SURE TO GET THERE EARLY!!! Like I said in an earlier post, traffic is a nightmare, fellow drivers and fellow workers speed and cut you off to try and make it to work. So be warned.

They still have alot to do to the property until it opens (in 8 days). You will have to wear ppe - hard hat, safety goggles, and bright vest.

You can tell by looking at it the place is hugh and a giant maze. Prepare to get lost!

Can't get into too much detail. Due to ruining the surprise and due to my job title.

Have fun your first day.
so everybody has to wear a hard hat and vest.......even us g r a s

Old 12-08-2009, 08:36 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiko41 View Post
so everybody has to wear a hard hat and vest.......even us g r a s
only if a whale requests it...otherwise the skimply French Maid outfit will do just fine.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:16 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,980,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochilv2009 View Post
Yeah overtime i started on saturday 5 and i sign part time but u know what i have on schedule for this week not days off 7 days Of Work thats good
so is it 7 days of at least 8 hrs a day?

Old 12-08-2009, 09:40 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,980,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Do you have any link or proof to support this? I have only heard about this happening to one person on the rant thing.
its been on the news.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:04 PM

19 posts, read 38,736 times
Just about every department at Vdara under-hired. I'm not sure about the rest of CC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas