Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 02:03 AM

10 posts, read 52,290 times

Advertisements

huh? you must be very educated lol. i couldnt stop laughing when u commented that my writing is like a tween lolololol i totaly agree. i didnt understand anything else you wrote. i cant tell if you giving me good advise or dogging me. it was my decision to open my problem up in a forum room so i do understand there will be people who dont have my same opinion. i aint even mad i live in vegas for heavens sake i deal with rude jack offs everyday if you live hear you can relate if you live hear and cant relate you are probly one of the jack offs im talkin about lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2009, 02:55 AM

1,067 posts, read 2,968,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmogirl2002 View Post
huh? you must be very educated lol. i couldnt stop laughing when u commented that my writing is like a tween lolololol i totaly agree. i didnt understand anything else you wrote. i cant tell if you giving me good advise or dogging me. it was my decision to open my problem up in a forum room so i do understand there will be people who dont have my same opinion. i aint even mad i live in vegas for heavens sake i deal with rude jack offs everyday if you live hear you can relate if you live hear and cant relate you are probly one of the jack offs im talkin about lol
Wow... "lol" at whatever I expected to accomplish with my post, I suppose.

Cosmo... tween typing... I'm going to guess that you like TV. Let me just say that if you consider folks like Dr. Phil to be jack offs who dog people, then I'm a jack off who was dogging you.

I'm educated to some people, not to others. I relate well with some people, not with others. In the end, though, the way that plays out works quite well for me. I am live comfortably and securely, and come out happy with it even when I can't do that. That's the key. I was just saying you might want to think about how you relate, because it sounds like you don't like the situations life gave you, and it seems like you have some behaviors and ways of seeing the world that make you an easy victim of those bad situations. Good and bad things, success and failure, all happen to everyone, but those who are happy and secure in the end of it all are the ones who realize what they can control in order to keep out of situations that they can't control (or really just hate).

If you can get the sort of jobs that have great benefits, I'm just saying you probably want to invest in some counseling for what seems to be a self-destructive way of thinking and relating to others.

Give education a chance, too, if that really is such a foreign language to you. There are all kinds of benefits and even government programs to help you with that, and if you play your cards right they may not even ask you to pay them back. It's not a guarantee (as many "educated" people will back me on), but having even a little 2-year degree or one-month night-class certification can make it a lot easier to find a job, not to mention a decent boss.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:24 PM

lol ok thanks i can finally understand what your point is and by the way no i dont care a whole lot about t.v and i never have wached dr phil a day in my life.

Old 08-07-2009, 12:22 PM

1,067 posts, read 2,968,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmogirl2002 View Post
lol ok thanks i can finally understand what your point is and by the way no i dont care a whole lot about t.v and i never have wached dr phil a day in my life.
You're welcome. Thanks for taking it so well.

Yeah, I was making an assumption with the TV idea. And that's good, because from what I've seen and heard, a lot of what the media offers anymore only brings pride and pity to factions of society that should have neither. We can't expect people to pull themselves out of a rut if we fill their minds with crap that makes them think it's okay to do the things that put them in that rut. Then, for every one person you get who contributes to society, you get dozens who celebrate what they've done to hold society back, in clueless vanity. That's the saddest thing about all the factions of our culture who are still held back even with all the opportunities they already had offered to them.

Anyway, besides my TV soapbox, I put this whole idea out to you because you seem pretty well-adjusted in certain ways (just compared to most posters in these forums who invite criticism, you take it relatively well), and well-adjusted enough that you still stand a chance at finding a happier way to go through life. You're dealing with problems well, but there may be ways you can deal with problems that will give you less problems to deal with. Opening your mind to these changes in yourself and helping you make it happen will take someone with more professional training and understanding about your individual situation than you can get from posters like me or shallow advice columns.

Old 08-30-2009, 01:43 AM

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice i did win the case and do not have to pay back 1 cent im so relieved
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas