Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 08:57 AM

24,479 posts, read 10,804,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary213 View Post
Hi
What about my case?
I studied several years in university but then I quit and I'm not currently studying
2013-2015: In the university
2015: I quit
2016: I'm not currently studying

*I took some foreign language courses(6 months in a foreign country)

So, which is my highest level of education?? Thanks for answering.
What diploma or degrees you have in hand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 11:04 AM

1 posts, read 1,761 times
Hello,

I would like to know the same information for my case too.
I have a bachelor's degree (3 years) by my European University and am now finishing my Master's (2 years) in about 2 months (just finishing my thesis currently). Would it be appropriate for me to chose Master's Degree or should I just go with Bachelor or University Degree?

Thank you all!

Old 10-18-2016, 08:35 AM

24,479 posts, read 10,804,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenDv View Post
Hello,

I would like to know the same information for my case too.
I have a bachelor's degree (3 years) by my European University and am now finishing my Master's (2 years) in about 2 months (just finishing my thesis currently). Would it be appropriate for me to chose Master's Degree or should I just go with Bachelor or University Degree?

Thank you all!
You do not have a Masters as of today.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:12 AM

1 posts, read 1,517 times
Hi¡ I have the same question, I finished my studies, I'm Music teacher, we call here Music professor, it´s a degree, a third education, it´s absolutly Official, but it doesn´t belong to the University, it´s called a third study,that title allowed me to work for one of the two Governmental Conservatories of the City where I live, that is a third study institution where people is taught to be professional, teachers and/or musician, and I work in a high school I´d like to know which item I must select?
University Degree
Master’s Degree
Vocational School
Some University Courses
Some Graduate Level Courses
Thanks a lot in advance
Regards¡

Old 10-07-2018, 03:51 AM

1 posts, read 1,113 times
Hi . I completed Bachelor level and which educational level I have to choose in DV form?

Old 10-09-2018, 10:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,060 times
I am an engineer and having a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (5 years) and after graduation and joined a training program to have a 9-Month Diploma as a Post-Graduate Diploma from a well-known institute in my country.

so What should I choose?

- University Degree - or - Some Graduate Level Courses?

Thanks in advance

Old 10-15-2018, 02:21 PM

1 posts, read 1,001 times
I have done a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.... What will that be?

Old 09-09-2020, 11:56 PM

1 posts, read 592 times
Hello everyone. Does anybody know what is the equivalent of my degree here in Argentina. I have obtained a degree in physical education teaching and has therefore completed my higher education course of study (4 years). Is the same as a “vocational school”? Thank you so much

Old 09-12-2020, 09:08 AM

4,204 posts, read 4,686,844 times
University Degree = Undergraduate Degree = 4 year Bachelors degree

Old 09-15-2020, 07:55 AM

9,436 posts, read 5,201,523 times
Chose the level of education you have completed now/currently/when you file your form.
For the civil engineer student, I don't know, that is not 'vocational school' to my knowledge, so I would say 'some college courses' and if there is a place to further explain education, explain the situation there. Truth is usually what matters, so don't try to pad the application thinking it will give you an advantage. Everyone wants to come to the US. You have a lot of competition out there. But don't lie/don't pad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration