Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
 [Register]
Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 03:39 PM

124 posts, read 342,099 times

Advertisements

I'd love some feedback from anyone who knows about these two subdivisions. Am building in the Estates at Bushkill Reserve by the same builder (Ean Sussick & Sons) and can't seem to find any comments pos or neg. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 07:51 PM

guess not

Old 07-16-2010, 02:31 PM

62 posts, read 143,657 times
Hi Kellyi are you finally moving out here? Goodluck with the biulders...

Old 07-22-2010, 07:57 PM

Yes we are! Our home is being built in Nazareth and we will be moving in this fall!! Can't wait! Just was looking for some info on our builder. Too late now to back out of anything - not that we would lol - but just curious. I know he had built those two developments but I can't find any info on him anywhere! Thank you : ) How is everything going with you and your new home - do you love it?!?!

Old 07-23-2010, 07:41 AM

thats great! we are loving it getting around and knowing the area just registered the girls yesterday for school. the only thing I am having trouble is finding a hair place..UGG so will the kids start school year in NJ or on Pa? I have meet so many people form NK and Ny here just a small world. Are you building in a new developmen? I am sur eyou guys are very exciting adn busy with packing good luck KIT

Old 08-06-2010, 07:02 AM

Thanks : ) We have been out of our house since the end of June and are living with my parents so packing's done....just weird not to have all of our stuff with us - all in storage. My kids aren't school age yet, so I don't have to worry about registering just yet. My daughter will start preschool in Fall of 2011. I am glad to hear that you are liking it and that you are meeting alot of ppl from NY/NJ. We are building in a small subdivision - 14 homes on the street. And I do know that there is one family from NJ there. Funny bc I may have the same problem finding a hair salon lol I noticed one on 512 near me that is in a home - which is fine, but I think I would like to stick to what I am used to for now lol. Well GL with everything and KIT!!! ~Kelly

Old 08-07-2010, 06:45 AM

Thank you GL to you guys when do you think the house will be done? Do you go and visit it ? I know what ot's like not having all yoru stuff with you I had stayed with my mom for 3 months we were out of our house in april adn finally moved here june 24. it's pretty quiet here and I havce deff found my way around to shopping LOL.still no luck on hair place I am going back to NY to get it down. I figure maybe when school starts then I'll realy be able to meet other moms and such and maybe get some real recommendations. is your hubby going to commute? Beth

Old 08-09-2010, 10:27 AM

The house is supposed to be completed by the end of Sept. It's going up very fast as they do one by one and I can't believe the progress we see every time we go up - we've been going weekly. It's so fun for the kids too - my 3 yr old is ecstatic about the whole process. My hubby will be commuting to Somerset everyday which is only a 10-15 minute more ride for him. Not bad. I will be commuting to NYC 2-3 times a month for about 5 yrs until we complete all of our extras that we plan on adding...i.e. finish basement, ig pool etc. Hopefully it all works out - I can't wait to just be up there : ) ~Kelly

Old 09-13-2010, 06:57 PM

6 posts, read 7,525 times
Hi Kellyi,

My husband and I are building in Bushkill Reserve as well and were looking on some information on the builder. Have you had a good experience? How long has the build taken? Anything you can offer would be valuable information. I hope you are enjoying your house if you are in!

Thank you.
Jaime

Old 09-18-2010, 07:08 AM

OH how exciting! Are you building on Redstone or Silver Fox? We will be neighbors : ) I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Ean Sussick. He takes pride in what he does and goes the extra mile for his customers. You will become pretty friendly throughout the process as he is extremely hands on and will be calling you directly with any questions he has. He also cares so much as to double check on certain things that may seem off during the whole building process. Ean takes pride in his work and wants to keep his customer happy. He and his crew are very professional and they waste no time in building. And on top of that, the homes are built with high quality material. From what I have to compare with other homes we had looked at in the area, it's an obvious difference...one of the main reasons we chose this builder. I have no doubt that you will be completely satisfied. We started building the last week in June and our home will be completed within the next 2 weeks. We have yet to run into any problems. Where are you coming from? Good luck and Welcome to the neighborhood!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley