Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
 [Register]
Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2012, 06:35 PM

14 posts, read 19,883 times

Advertisements

When are you moving? JUNE 2012
Where are you coming from? NJ,HOBOKEN
Why are you moving? WISH TO RAISE CHILDREN IN A MORE PASSIVE EVIROMENT
Where will you be working? NJ BORDER
Have you been here yet? YES, I'VE BEEN THERE A COUPLE THE TIMES
Will you buy or rent? BUY
If buying, are you looking for a house or a condo? How much can you spend?
HOUSE, 190-200
Do you prefer hi-rise or walk up?
WALK-UP
Are you married or single? MARRIED Do you have children? 2
Do you prefer public or private schools? PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Do you have pets? CAT
Do you want or need a yard? WANT a yard
Are you keeping a car? 2 cars
Do you prefer bustling activity or calm and quiet? calm and quiet

What do you want to be closest to? Work

Do you want to live with people of a similar age, race, religion or sexual preference or do you prefer a diverse neighborhood? i prefer diversity

Phillies or Mets? im not into baseball. giants and redbulls

IS THE WEST WARD A GOOD PLACE TO GROW A FAMILY?
INTERNET PROVIDERS IN THE "WILSON" AREA?
TV PROVIDER?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 07:39 AM

13,254 posts, read 33,523,221 times
I'm not sure what "passive environment" means but the school district looks fairly good at least from what I can see on this site: Schooldigger.com comparison results I really don't know that area of the LV. Generally, as long as you stay away from the city schools, you'll be okay. It's not necessary to send them to Catholic schools if the reason you want to do so is because the public school's are bad, because I don't think that's a problem there. 200K is on the low side for a house because you are in commuting distance for people that work in NYC and Newark area. Hope someone else can be more helpful.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:03 PM

99 posts, read 338,256 times
Wilson is a "section" of Easton although Wilsonites like to think of themselves as a private entity. ( Kids go to Wilson High School as opposed to Easton Area High School). Wilson is very nice. It is a quasi urban environment with lots of housing choices. It is an extremely tight knit neighborhood and extremely safe. Wilson is still striking distance to the good restaurants and art scene that Downtown Easton offers and provides good access to Rt 22.
Lots of luck!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley