Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2008, 11:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,994 times

Advertisements

Hello-

We've got a beautiful 2.7 acre, heavily wooded lot for sale that has about 500 ft of creek frontage. It's in the Woodlands at Boones Trace which is at the very beginning of the subdivision, immediately past the guard shack. The location is ideal, being 15 mins from Richmond or under 20 to Lexington.

Take a look at: [url]http://diyhomesellers.com/diyhs/viewListing?listingId=1720[/url]
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2008, 08:21 AM

969 posts, read 2,811,229 times
That seems like a good price. Good marketing remarks as well. All I might advise is to add a picture of the cleared site for the house.

I know you don't want to hear this, but you would get a lot more exposure if it were on the MLS. Since the price isn't that much, you wouldn't be paying a lot in commission. If you go this route use a Richmond agent that is a member of both the Madison Co Board of Realtors AND LBAR. That way it will be on both websites of the local MLS' for the area.

The public probably doesn't know this, but Madison Co has its own Board of Realtors. It is much cheaper to join than LBAR. Some Richmond agents just join one, some join both. If you are looking at Madison Co real estate you are only seeing part of what is on the market if you don't visit both sites!!

Again, this is no plug for me since I am not a member of the Madison Co. Board!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
View detailed profiles of: