U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 12:35 AM

9,807 posts, read 6,456,758 times

Advertisements

If it wasn't for freeways being shut down in southern MN, the Viking's loss of yesterday would have completely dominated the news on MPLS TV stations.

I like college sports more than pro sports.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 07:14 AM

2,031 posts, read 4,365,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
They are whiny and angry...not sure all of them are all that young though...lol.
Guess that is true. I know a couple of the most vocal ones are young based on previous posts. Although now that I think about it, there are a couple others that I have no idea about their age. I just don't understand the overwhelming negativity.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:25 AM

3,791 posts, read 5,077,041 times
Calipari does own one very bad distinction; he has had two Final Four's vacated by the NCAA with two different schools. UMASS and Memphis. Those are FACTS. The very best part of this is that UK fans pretend that it won't happen to them with Calipari. LOL...enjoy your cheating wins while you can. In a few years, they will be worth nothing.

Old 01-26-2010, 01:23 PM

8,761 posts, read 5,236,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
Calipari does own one very bad distinction; he has had two Final Four's vacated by the NCAA with two different schools. UMASS and Memphis. Those are FACTS. The very best part of this is that UK fans pretend that it won't happen to them with Calipari. LOL...enjoy your cheating wins while you can. In a few years, they will be worth nothing.

And in neither of those incidents was Calipari personally implicated. Do you have facts about something he will be charge with at UK? If so, please share. Otherwise, you are just spouting off and spreading rumor and innuendo that you know nothing about which is cheap at best.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:26 PM

3,791 posts, read 5,077,041 times
Quote:
And in neither of those incidents was Calipari personally implicated. Do you have facts about something he will be charge with at UK? If so, please share. Otherwise, you are just spouting off and spreading rumor and innuendo that you know nothing about which is cheap at best.
LOL...keep the blinders on!!! Typical UK fan.

I can't wait till the bottom drops out.

Old 01-26-2010, 03:17 PM

2,375 posts, read 2,882,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdawg View Post
I'm really mad, I went on ticketmaster earlier in the day to get tickets but didn't know how many I needed, so I went on a couple hours later and it was sold out! I should've known that would happen.
Are you located in Lexington? How many do you want?

I got 16 and have given most of them away but depending on if a friend comes down from Ohio I may have 2 left over!

Old 01-26-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
You've still yet to say anything that would give any reason for his wins to be vacated.

Old 01-26-2010, 03:21 PM

Quote:
See the above.

Old 01-26-2010, 03:56 PM

8,761 posts, read 5,236,102 times
Quote:
LOL...keep the blinders on!!! Typical UK fan.

I can't wait till the bottom drops out.

I didn't think so. Also, as I have said before, I am not actually first and foremost a UK fan, but I am for them if they are not playing WKU, which rarely happens anyway.

Old 01-26-2010, 04:17 PM

666 posts, read 1,610,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKUKUK View Post
Are you located in Lexington? How many do you want?

I got 16 and have given most of them away but depending on if a friend comes down from Ohio I may have 2 left over!
Yes I am, and I really appreciate the offer. Its now looking like I'll be out of town that weekend though. Make sure you post about it on here and let us know how it was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
View detailed profiles of: