Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock - Conway area
 [Register]
Little Rock - Conway area Pulaski, Faulkner, Grant, Lonoke, Perry, and Saline Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2007, 02:39 PM

1 posts, read 6,316 times

Advertisements

I currently live in Jacksonville and i'm going to be looking very soon for an apartment in Little Rock or North Little Rock. I want to start back at UALR in January so LR is just a slight bit more preferable. I just want to be a little more closer to the school than I am now. I'm a 23 year old single male that just wants to be in a fairly decent neigborhood where I don't have to walk in a panic everytime I walk outside the door. Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2007, 03:44 PM

308 posts, read 1,614,127 times
Why not check out the on-campus living options if you're going back to UALR? I hear the dorms are fairly affordable and quite nice since they were recently constructed in the past few years. I know a number of singles who live there year round and love it.

G'luck hunting!

Old 08-15-2007, 04:08 PM

14 posts, read 68,211 times
Check out westpark meadows. I think Boyle Park Road is the street - turn off University and drive back toward teh park itself. I lived there a few years ago when I was in med school. It is close to UALR campus and is gated but still decently priced. They are your typical no frills but not that bad apartments and included washer/dryers in them which I thought was nice. That whole part of town isn't the best, but my partner and I always felt safe there in that complex and we are gay white boys.

Old 08-16-2007, 04:35 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,223,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP84 View Post
I currently live in Jacksonville and i'm going to be looking very soon for an apartment in Little Rock or North Little Rock. I want to start back at UALR in January so LR is just a slight bit more preferable. I just want to be a little more closer to the school than I am now. I'm a 23 year old single male that just wants to be in a fairly decent neigborhood where I don't have to walk in a panic everytime I walk outside the door. Any suggestions?
What kind of price range are you looking for? Definitely an apt., or consider duplex or house?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock - Conway area