Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock - Conway area
 [Register]
Little Rock - Conway area Pulaski, Faulkner, Grant, Lonoke, Perry, and Saline Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2016, 12:38 PM

7 posts, read 9,566 times

Advertisements

Wife and I may have an opportunity to move to Hot Springs. I will be moving for work in the Medical Field. We have never been to the area. All we know is what we have seen on the interweb. We are a late 40ies couple with no children and love the outdoors. Will be relocating from small town in western area of NC outside of Asheville. Prior move from Atlanta.

What are some of the best liveable areas in and around the city?
Tell me about Lake Hamiliton area living.
Will be renting for a bit pryor to buying or building. Have an opportunity to rent a lake front property starting out, but will be looking for some space.
How is the commute from North of the city, National Park area to South Lake Hamilton?

I read alot about HSV. Not really our gig, but then you read about the cirme elsewhere in the area. What can you tell me about that?

Why do you live there?? What makes it home for you? Help me better understand Hot Springs and the surrounding area. I will be visiting next week for 3 days. What do I need to see?? Where do the Locals play and eat, shop. I am not looking to see the tourist stuff while I am there.

Looking to make a life in the area. Tell me where you would plant your flag and put some chickens in the yard so you didnt have to go to the local farmers market to buy them weekly.

Thanks in Advance for your Input!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock - Conway area