Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 06:02 PM

3,122 posts, read 4,953,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacike View Post
Illegal imigrants do not scare me. I don't necessary associate some one with a dark skin complexion with an illegal status. I assume, however, is common practice to do so where you live in VA.

You are right about that. I don't know you nor do i care to know you....and no i am not interested whatsoever in having a personal b*t*h session with you. You are quite ignorant actually...your comments add no value to the topic at hand. Regardless of how long you frequent this forum (i assume quite often as i don't think there is a lot to do where you live), please don't share your racist views on this thread. WE DON'T CARE. If anyone is filling the boards with non-sense is you.
Wow, You shouldn't have gone there Kac. I don't associate dark skinned people as illegal immigrants. I consider those who sneak into this County illegally as illegal regardless of skin color.

I Love L.I. is going to like this also, I'm surprise she didn't give you the heads up. I'm married to a A.A. and my kids are A.A. most of my friends and 1/2 my family are A.A. Calling me racist is like calling the Pope Jewish see white people can play the race card also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacike View Post
I am going to go ahead and assume they were illegal immigrants who had no right to be here in the first place, am i right?

Wrong again They were American blacks here legally just don't believe in the law You have a lot to learn kid stick around and you'll get it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2010, 06:24 PM

126 posts, read 522,542 times
Quote:
Wow, You shouldn't have gone there Kac. I don't associate dark skinned people as illegal immigrants. I consider those who sneak into this County illegally as illegal regardless of skin color
Ok, so do you ask each and every one of the 100 people outside Home Depot or 7-11 for their immigration documents and they tell you "sorry i am illegal”? You ASSUME they are here illegally because they just look a little different, don't they.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:58 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,145,674 times
Well you should make sure they're at least bonded and insured.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:36 PM

9,933 posts, read 23,155,300 times
What was the topic again

Old 06-18-2010, 07:56 AM

1,144 posts, read 2,990,482 times
I wish there was a [-] Rate this post negatively button under some of BigMike's posts. Totally off topic and unnecessary.

I say if you have the determination, the time, and resources; go for the fixer. I would just make sure the bones (structure and foundation) are solid. make sure to get a GOOD home inspection.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:47 AM

126 posts, read 522,542 times
Quote:
I say if you have the determination, the time, and resources; go for the fixer. I would just make sure the bones (structure and foundation) are solid. make sure to get a GOOD home inspection.
Inspection was done already. I hired house master which i am still not sure it was a good idea. Structurally the house is sound. A lot of the sill plates around the house were replaced due to termite damage. Some floor joists in the basement were sistered up too. They weren't really in bad shape, but they had some minor evidence of termite activity. All doors close and open properly, floors are level for the most part, and no major cracks either on the foundation or settlement cracks inside the house. Roof is brand new too....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island